Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yo i swear marvel has no legit scary or complex villains. Magneto used to be cool but he is basically an anti hero. Batmans villain roster alone is better than the entire marvel universe villains.

:beli:

Doom and Apocalypse (when written correctly) >>> 95% of DC Villains

The Joker is probably the GOAT villain, but most other Batman villains are kind of overrated.

- Penguin :beli:
-The Mad Hatter :beli:
-Poison Ivy :beli:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Eddie definitely

Also just because no one I know IRL cares, I got this a few months ago and it makes me soooo happy every time I look at it...

UIIN3Tu.jpg

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Makes sense he'd just hop on the wave and if he has interfered so much in the past this is bad news for venom :snoop:
Marvel not stepping in is a bad sign meaning either they can't stop it or don't care about venom :pacspit::mjcry:I was hoping we'd see a variation of the symbiote invasion in the MCU :wow:
i was thinking they'd take to the stars to fight Thanos and he'd encounter the symbiote that way :mjcry:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yea I'm liking this Agent Venom comic yall Flash going through all types of shyt between keeping his gf safe, the symbiote fighting to take over if he gets too angry or wears it too long, or even his own issues with his alcoholic pops and the government that gives him his orders:banderas:
Compelling shyt that could really be fleshed out if they took it serious. Could start with him after college wanting to make something of himself and joins the army due to his yearning to be a hero and help people like his idol Spiderman and go from there to his accident losing his legs.:damn:To him coming back and going through serious depression and battling the alcoholism that's destroyed his dad :whew:to the agency approaching him about the symbiote they've been holding that could help give him legs but coming with a price:whew::krs::ohlawd:Bruhhh Sony don't Fck this up:ufdup:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Yea I'm liking this Agent Venom comic yall Flash going through all types of shyt between keeping his gf safe, the symbiote fighting to take over if he gets too angry or wears it too long, or even his own issues with his alcoholic pops and the government that gives him his orders:banderas:
Compelling shyt that could really be fleshed out if they took it serious. Could start with him after college wanting to make something of himself and joins the army due to his yearning to be a hero and help people like his idol Spiderman and go from there to his accident losing his legs.:damn:To him coming back and going through serious depression and battling the alcoholism that's destroyed his dad :whew:to the agency approaching him about the symbiote they've been holding that could help give him legs but coming with a price:whew::krs::ohlawd:Bruhhh Sony don't Fck this up:ufdup:
Rick Remender's run :blessed:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Info on Anti-Venom? Is it a new symbiote or part of the original. Only thing I know is his colors are reversed from the original costume. Is he a villain or anti-hero?

Anti venom was made when Mr. Negative cured Brocks cancer but, an accident happened that fused remnants of the symbiote in his blood with his power. Agent Venoms symbiote actually tried to re-fuse with Eddie but it was stopped creating a hybrid symbiote. He has antibodies that can cure all diseases now and is in full control himself. Unlike the regular symbiote Eddies version is also immune to fire and can resist sonic attacks.