• Don't matter, character was always trash

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Sony is just being so just fukking so stupid, Tom Rothman the head of Sony is doing this movie to match Deadpool he was the head of Fox during X1 all the way up until X-men Origins: Wolverine. He blocked Deadpool and ruined a lot of the x-movies with his interference but after the success of Deadpool he wants to find a character that's similar to Deadpool so he choose Venom.

Makes sense he'd just hop on the wave and if he has interfered so much in the past this is bad news for venom :snoop:
Marvel not stepping in is a bad sign meaning either they can't stop it or don't care about venom :pacspit::mjcry:I was hoping we'd see a variation of the symbiote invasion in the MCU :wow:

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Eddie

tumblr_m8irsy9e4t1rnep7do1_500.gif

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Makes sense he'd just hop on the wave and if he has interfered so much in the past this is bad news for venom :snoop:
Marvel not stepping in is a bad sign meaning either they can't stop it or don't care about venom :pacspit::mjcry:I was hoping we'd see a variation of the symbiote invasion in the MCU :wow:

That was another reason I was so glad Spidey was in the MCU it meant they'd be able to properly portray his villains and implement them into the MCU. venom would've been so dope but know I don't know if they'll use him. Too bad MCU needs Spidey heavy hitters for the future Like Phase 4.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
That was another reason I was so glad Spidey was in the MCU it meant they'd be able to properly portray his villains and implement them into the MCU. venom would've been so dope but know I don't know if they'll use him. Too bad MCU needs Spidey heavy hitters for the future Like Phase 4.
:mjlol:

Besides Loki name me one good Marvel Villain:francis: