Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Eddie definitely

Also just because no one I know IRL cares, I got this a few months ago and it makes me soooo happy every time I look at it...

UIIN3Tu.jpg

I miss my 300,.....

I sold it, and offered first dibs to thecoli.com but y'all ain't bite.

Ol well more bread for me.

Art Barr

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always chose not to get involved in this and still do. But of course they'd bring Eddie back. Hopefully they can write him as a better character now and make him interesting. Sorry to the venom fans but the coolest thing about him was his obsession with peter and the suit. It seems like ultimate spider man and spectacular spider man are the only places where writers did something interesting with him
So you didn't like any of the agent venom stuff or any of what is going on in carnage ?? The time of that 90s maximum carnage venom has passed

Daps
Venom was trying to eat spiderman? :dahell:

I only read his story in the comic once or twice. My main source of knowledge about Venom was the animated series

When he tried to push the tree on aunt May's house :banderas:

When he webbed Spidey up and hung him off a building without his mask and put him on that summer jam screen :banderas:

I had no idea the comic version was actually trying to eat my boy tho :gucci:

Glad that didn't cross over to the animated series cause 10 yr old me wouldn't have understood :dame: