****ed A Fat Girl Last Night

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
and i got that next morning guilt... :merchant:

i passed out, woke up, turned over, seen the bytch with her clothes off and felt a deep guilt. i had to start deep breathing n shyt.

had to shuffle her out with the, "ahh damn... i gotta help my mom move today" shyt.

but really bruh, im so disappointed with myself. i treated my dikk with no respect.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I tried talking to a fat girl the other day. But I couldn't help but make the :merchant: face every time I looked at her.

The sugar rotted teeth of a fat girl is enough to make me wretch. You can literally see their diet on their teeth. It's so gross.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
I tried talking to a fat girl the other day. But I couldn't help but make the :merchant: face every time I looked at her.

The sugar rotted teeth of a fat girl is enough to make me wretch. You can literally see their diet on their teeth. It's so gross.

:pachaha:

ill say one thing tho... fat girls are looking to please. them bytches get dooown.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
once; then i passed out

it wasnt worth it. this bytch is texting me now like "i had a great time last night, whatre you doing later?"

:noah:

Should have fukked every hole she would have allowed. When you're making a bad decision you might as well enjoy it before the consequences kick in.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
Should have fukked every hole she would have allowed. When you're making a bad decision you might as well enjoy it before the consequences kick in.

i dont like rolls bruh :sadcam:

i kept her on her back because she had big titties... that bytches ass was :sadcam: hit it from behind, see love-handles flying everywhere