Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Kyrie in 6
j8x_PC.gif

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
This is make or break for Jayson Tatums status in the league.
Make or break as well for the Celtics in general. If they lose again this year then it's over. Brown getting traded.

Mavs on the other hand this could be their year. Nobody expected the season to end up like this but the Mavericks really have played winning basketball and Luka and Kyrie are both great playoff performers.

Daps
This series entirely depends on if Jason Tatum shows up or not. If he plays to his peak potential every game. Then, I have difficulty seeing the Mavericks win this one.

Kyrie and Luka can definitely win this series if Tatum and Brown do not perform consistently.

I feel like you did this on purpose so “Jason” doesn’t show up. :wtb:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
If the celtics win itll be because of Jrue, White and Porzingis

And that would likely mean stepping up in the big spots that Brown and Tatum previously would have dribbled the ball into traffic or bricked a shot

I don't see Brown or Tatum suddenly changing their psyche that previously lead to failure. If they are put in positions to succeed and make the obvious play with White and Holiday specifically picking up the slack in less obvious situations that require information to be processed quickly and with prudence, the Celtics could win in 5 or 6. They have the talent to do so.

Its equally likely that the Mavs win in 5 or 6 due to the aforementioned not happening while Luka and Kyrie close out games with poise.

Ultimately, it's a toss-up. I might put a longshot futures bet on White for MVP