Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Nah it's over. Both teams winning by 3-0. One of the worst conference finals with no intrigue. It's like 2017 when it was boring as hell.

Or the year when Cavs swept the Hawks and Warriors finished the Rockets real quick.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'm not predicting Dallas in 6...I need it to be Dallas in 6. Kyrie winning at Boston's expense is the poetic ending worthy of a story written about "little mountain"

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know it’s gonna be a major selling point from a narrative perspective but I would just love to know how Kyrie became the victim in his Celtics saga for there to even be a revenge angle :heh:

Dude got on stage unsolicited and told a crowd of Celtic fans he was gonna re-sign, did a whole marketing campaign about getting his jersey retired there, hyped himself up as this big time leader getting held back by LeBron, only to then…

Spend the season publicly throwing his teammates under the bus, start backdoor recruiting players to form a superteam with the Nets while the season is going, completely shyt the bed in the playoffs, then abandon the ship he set on fire

I know y’all hate any and all things Boston but Kyrie completely earned the smoke he gets from Celtic fans :hubie:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The pressure will get to Tatum at some point .

It happens everytime.

He also checks out of games when things aren't going his way.

Boston will have to blowout Dallas each game to win.

Dallas just need to keep the score close until the last 5 minutes to win as we know Kyrie/Luka are the better closers.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I know it’s gonna be a major selling point from a narrative perspective but I would just love to know how Kyrie became the victim in his Celtics saga for there to even be a revenge angle :heh:

Dude got on stage unsolicited and told a crowd of Celtic fans he was gonna re-sign, did a whole marketing campaign about getting his jersey retired there, hyped himself up as this big time leader getting held back by LeBron, only to then…

Spend the season publicly throwing his teammates under the bus, start backdoor recruiting players to form a superteam with the Nets while the season is going, completely shyt the bed in the playoffs, then abandon the ship he set on fire

I know y’all hate any and all things Boston but Kyrie completely earned the smoke he gets from Celtic fans :hubie:

Aint nobody care about all that shyt :yawn:.

It's fukk Boston and fukk Boston cacs.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Coli Fake Militants wanting to bandwagon Kyrie's "redemption story" against the Celtics

3b72c8a2-e402-4c27-bad4-f6781aaa4c1d_text.gif

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The NBA needed a rivalry once the older, previous generation best players bowed out

NBA needs Celtics, Mavs, Knicks, and Wolves to take the league to the next level
Young players blossoming and their primes are coming up in the next couple years