Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
congratulations to Boston, and especially Jaylen Brown, gets looked at as the Robin to Tatum too much. Eastern Conference MVP and Finals MVP was deserved for JB

if Boston keeps most of their players they might repeat

speaking of keeping your main guys together, the Knicks should do the same, we just had terrible luck with injuries

I think the big 3 in the east are Boston, Milwaukee, and New York

but once again congrats for the Celtics

and on a sidenote the Mavs ain't getting to the Finals next year, no hate

Pacers are the biggest threat in the East.

They don't depend on one player, have a great system on offense, they have the players to run it and have a decent bench. Young team who don't know how to close out good teams, much like the C's when they were on the come up. They just need experience.

Any team that solely depends on one or two players are always gonna be easier to defend, that's why Boston always beat the Sixers and would do the same with the Knicks. Brunson is a shorter version of Luka and would also be food on defense, can't teach height.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Pacers are the biggest threat in the East.

They don't depend on one player, have a great system on offense, they have the players to run it and have a decent bench. Young team who don't know how to close out good teams, much like the C's when they were on the come up. They just need experience.

Any team that solely depends on one or two players are always gonna be easier to defend, that's why Boston always beat the Sixers and would do the same with the Knicks. Brunson is a shorter version of Luka and would also be food on defense, can't teach height.
Pacers aren't a threat, they matched up with an injured Bucks team. This is the problem with the Eastern conference is that because of how bad it is it makes inferior teams look like threats. They'll be this year's version of the 2021 Hawks. Not even mentioning the Knicks were banged up as well. They wouldn't beat a healthy Bucks, Sixers, or Knicks team.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Pacers aren't a threat, they matched up with an injured Bucks team. This is the problem with the Eastern conference is that because of how bad it is it makes inferior teams look like threats. They'll be this year's version of the 2021 Hawks. Not even mentioning the Knicks were banged up as well. They wouldn't beat a healthy Bucks, Sixers, or Knicks team.

I'll give you the Bucks, but the Sixers team that couldn't beat the Knicks? :what:

The C's just demolished the West representative easier than the Heat with all their injuries:mjlol:

It's a testament to how poorly coached the West teams are when they couldn't take advantage of a sieve on defense like Luka.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I'll give you the Bucks, but the Sixers team that couldn't beat the Knicks? :what:

The C's just demolished the West representative easier than the Heat with all their injuries :mjlol:
Joel was banged up, he was rushed back from surgery:manny:

I also forgot to mention the Heat, with no playoff Jimmy. And the Celtics beat both of them in gentleman sweeps so I wouldn't say it was "easier".

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON

I also forgot to mention the Heat, with no playoff Jimmy. And the Celtics beat both of them in gentleman sweeps so I wouldn't say it was "easier".

Why People Keep bringing Joel Embiid as if we don’t Treat the Sixers like The Globetrotters treat the Washington Generals. It’s comical at this point.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Why People Keep bringing Joel Embiid as if we don’t Treat the Sixers like The Globetrotters treat the Washington Generals. It’s comical at this point.
My point was being made about the Pacers. I know the Celtics have dominated the Sixers but that wasn't my point.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Joel finished out here, the window is closed, too many injuries, the sparks gone, he gonna be chasing rings soon enough, 2-3 years

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
M. Smart def deserves an honorable ring....

I might have seen fans rocking his jersey more than any of the other current players...

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Joel finished out here, the window is closed, too many injuries, the sparks gone, he gonna be chasing rings soon enough, 2-3 years
I agree with you overall, we'll see what moves they make but again, and this has been my original point. The Pacers wouldn't beat a healthy Sixers team.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON

He’ll be 31 during next season with cooked knees. Part time player at this point. Load manage like they did with Porzingis and Hope injuries don’t add up.