Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
congratulations to Boston, and especially Jaylen Brown, gets looked at as the Robin to Tatum too much. Eastern Conference MVP and Finals MVP was deserved for JB

if Boston keeps most of their players they might repeat

speaking of keeping your main guys together, the Knicks should do the same, we just had terrible luck with injuries

I think the big 3 in the east are Boston, Milwaukee, and New York

but once again congrats for the Celtics

and on a sidenote the Mavs ain't getting to the Finals next year, no hate
The Knicks winning would be great for the NBA.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
congratulations to Boston, and especially Jaylen Brown, gets looked at as the Robin to Tatum too much. Eastern Conference MVP and Finals MVP was deserved for JB

if Boston keeps most of their players they might repeat

speaking of keeping your main guys together, the Knicks should do the same, we just had terrible luck with injuries

I think the big 3 in the east are Boston, Milwaukee, and New York

but once again congrats for the Celtics

and on a sidenote the Mavs ain't getting to the Finals next year, no hate
I don't think I'd lump Milwaukee in that group considering that they would have been an even lower seed than they were if the teams behind them didn't struggle with injuries.

Portis or Lopez might end up being a 2nd apron cap casualty making their bench even more thinner than it already is now.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think I'd lump Milwaukee in that group considering that they would have been an even lower seed than they were if the teams behind them didn't struggle with injuries.

Portis or Lopez might end up being a 2nd apron cap casualty making their bench even more thinner than it already is now.

Bucks are a prime fall off candidate with how their core is getting up there in age

By the start of the playoffs next year their top 5 players will all be 30+. They don’t own their own picks or have any high potential young players. They have no cap flexibility. The only saving grace is that Giannis still has game breaker ability but now we have to question whether his body can hold up

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Sorry but it was a pretty weak Final and boring but I can't even hate. The Celtics have been to 7 Conference Finals and Two Finals over the last 8 seasons. You can't even hate on this chip because they have been knocking at the door for years since that 08 Doc Title. Plus They kept Tatum and Brown together when that could have easily not happen. So they were smart to pay that Brown contract last year. Not to mentioned the coaching switches and drama. Also they have been one of if not the best team in the East for years now. They didn't even break a sweat in these playoffs. The NBA is also happy as they can now pivot from Lebron/Curry and start to focus more on new younger stars. The Mavs slightly overachieved this year at the 5th Seed, they got really far too so it wasn't that bad of a season despite the Finals loss. Though they could have played better in this series.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Bucks are a prime fall off candidate with how their core is getting up there in age

By the start of the playoffs next year their top 5 players will all be 30+. They don’t own their own picks or have any high potential young players. They have no cap flexibility. The only saving grace is that Giannis still has game breaker ability but now we have to question whether his body can hold up

Bucks are the oldest team in the league with their top 4 players being Injury prone including Giannis Antetokuompo. Celtics are equipped to beat the Bucks in 5-6 games.

I know Jrue Itching for that Matchup.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

And plus Middleton did show during the playoffs that he still has something left in the tank.

I don't know why Doc didn't bother giving Beauchamp and some of those younger players more run to at least see what they have in them. At least Griffin was doing that.

They have two picks in this upcoming draft I believe, but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if their GM moves it for win now players and screwing even more for the future in the process.