Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
The wolves really choked that series, I knew the mavs weren't going to do it against the celtics, nothing is surprising for me here. Should have been Wolves or Nuggets :francis:
All the Wolves had to do was hunt Luka and play the same style of defense they used on Jamal Murray. They would have gentleman swept the Mavs.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
This is why Tatum is better than Luka, even if Luka has better stats

Luka is slow, ball dominant, and bad defensively.

So it limits his team's offensive ceiling and creativity, and hurts his teams defensive ceiling.

And it forces Dallas to sign onw-dimensional players like Gafford and Lively to maximize him, because any player worth a damn won't fit well with his style of play
Exactly! Then you'll have media and fans blame everyone else because Luka will have his numbers, but it's more of an indictment on Luka that they have to put those type of guys around him. I mean you can just look at Porzingis who's flourishing in Boston.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Seeing Holiday, White, and Pritchard grabbing boards while being the smallest players on the court is :ehh: and irks me at the same time

Yall getting hoe'd in the paint