Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I been saying for years that he needs to stop playing that style of basketball. Looked like he was over it but here he is again in the finals shooting his team out of the game early.

And that mfer need to get in shape so he can at least ATTEMPT to play some D. What an embarrassment.

At this point Idk if he knows how to not play that brand of basketball. One man shows don't win championships, especially not in this era of well put together teams like the Celtics. That's why I salute Jokic because he can get his without having to sacrifice everybody else's style of play, he lets and wants Murray to eat just as much as he does.
This is why Tatum is better than Luka, even if Luka has better stats

Luka is slow, ball dominant, and bad defensively.

So it limits his team's offensive ceiling and creativity, and hurts his teams defensive ceiling.

And it forces Dallas to sign onw-dimensional players like Gafford and Lively to maximize him, because any player worth a damn won't fit well with his style of play

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Absolutely breh.

The worst part is Luka’s ego is so big he won’t learn nothing from this. He just gonna do the same shyt year after year until he’s 30+ when he will finally get in shape and learn to play off the ball but it’ll be too late for it to mean anything.
generation loser, it'll always be a reason with this dude

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My brother just texted me this:

“Nothing good can come from a Celtics championship…just depression and despair.”

I feel that shyt man.