Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: 25% from three, easily beat the best in the West. Levels. They are not on ours
The rest of the NBA seeing the Celtics on the yellow brick road to banner #18 because of defense and a well rounded roster

Let's see the rest of the league healthy breh...

Tatum isn't top 5 in the NBA breh...

Easiest path a chip breh :sadbron:...

belly-movie-heat-coming-off-the-couch.gif

fukk YA'LL

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Yall clowning fr. Boston is a considerably better team on paper.

They fifth option went for 26 :mjlol: if Luka has the game Tatum just had Mavs get blown out by 40 but celtics win. Its not going to kill you to admit that he may have an inferior team here
I mean the Celtics are the much better team, but him being ball dominant is still true. They had to build the Mavs to work around Luka, he ain't changing his game for nobody, luckily for Kyrie he can fit in pretty much anywhere.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
@Turk
You will go to a finals game in Dallas to root for your Celtics ? You still live there?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Facts! Spare me the Luka needs help bullshyt. You can put most top 10 guys in a heliocentric offense with their usage rate turned up and you'd get similar results. He wants to play this way, so be it. He's gonna have to show me you can win that way.
'luka ball' is still a finals team :manny:

if kyrie doesn't shyt the bed and plays as well as he did last series, we're probably looking at OT or something right now

Crude

Superstar
Daps
A lot of folks aren’t going to agree with me but Brown has a better bag than Tatum.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Yall clowning fr. Boston is a considerably better team on paper.

They fifth option went for 26 :mjlol: if Luka has the game Tatum just had Mavs get blown out by 40 but celtics win. Its not going to kill you to admit that he may have an inferior team here
Yeah, let's not give him the 'LeBron Excuse' because Luka is legit getting hunted out there. It'd be fine if he was a good defender. At least then you'd have an argument, but as it stands, he's responsible as well.