Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Facts! Spare me the Luka needs help bullshyt. You can put most top 10 guys in a heliocentric offense with their usage rate turned up and you'd get similar results. He wants to play this way, so be it. He's gonna have to show me you can win that way.

Not to mention, who's fault is it that he can't play defense and is always made the point of attack by (smart) opposing offensive schemes? It is what it is.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Facts! Spare me the Luka needs help bullshyt. You can put most top 10 guys in a heliocentric offense with their usage rate turned up and you'd get similar results. He wants to play this way, so be it. He's gonna have to show me you can win that way.

Yall clowning fr. Boston is a considerably better team on paper.

They fifth option went for 26 :mjlol: if Luka has the game Tatum just had Mavs get blown out by 40 but celtics win. Its not going to kill you to admit that he may have an inferior team here

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Celtics are 20-7 last 3 years in the playoffs, they are 6-0 without him this year. We only need a split.
They didn't play anybody in the east as good as Dallas.

Without Kristaps the mavs won't be scared to attack the rim and on defense they won't be so worried about one of their guards getting caught on him. The whole dynamic of the games would change if White Wilt doesn't play going forward. Not to say that the Celtcis would lose but it wouldn't be a sweep. You saw what happened when he came out the game. Derrick White had to come save the day or this shyt might be going back to Dallas 1 - 1.

Celtics better just tell him to gut this shyt out for two more games.