Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'll take my L on this series prediction :hubie: No way I could fathom the Celtics winning a Finals when Tatum isn't even their 3rd best player so far. Uncle Drew out here wetting the bed. I'll give the Mavs one game.

The Celtics snuffing him out like they did KD and not getting the respect for it.

They probably watched so much tape on them because those two were their only real competition out East (Embid always hurt, Giannis got lucky, and the Heat are done,)

Knicks might be the only hope but Randle gets hurt every year and is mentally weak having multiple periods a season where he’s too out of it mentally and brings them down.

Brunson is solid but small and the other Nova cats talked too much shyt like when Josh Hart pulled that shyt on Reggie Miller things like that don’t work out.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Piru P
JyARN6l.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
tatum will be the first player ever to have his reputation lowered after winning a ring

:dead:

KD doesn't count

Steph 2015 is at least debatable. Went from leading the league in wins by a mile and winning MVP to barely beating a team full of scrubs, getting locked up by Dellanova for most of the series, and not getting a single vote for Finals MVP.

His reputation by the end of the Finals was definitely lower than it was when the Finals started. It just didn't feel like as big a drop because he'd only really built up his rep that year as opposed to Tatum who has a few seasons under his belt.