Eazy E had the greatest image in hiphop history

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
You wanna know the answer, can it be turned into a silhouette and be recognizable ? If answer is no then it is not iconic or greatest image in hiphop history.

2pac has that silhoutte game on lock, like elvis, marilyn manroe, al hitchcock (which can be biggie) bob marley, hogan, mickey mouse, bart, etc.

Silhouette-elvis-presley-6775424-309-400.jpg

0512_star_Divya_Manian.jpg

mickbodsilhouette.png

tupac+silhouette.jpg

Good post

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alright man I'll back off. I don't want to be "that guy". I'm probably coming across like a backpacker. I like Eazy I just disagree with putting him on the same level as Pac like others tend to.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Trust if the DOC would of left Dre and been with Eazy ruthless would of shytted on DR... Eazy was what he rapped about, probably not a killer but he was the streets and he had a voice it was just Dre and DOC made it into beautiful music...Eazy will forever be my favorite for giving me the "news from his ghetto point of view." He had an ear for talent and gave back to the hood, had he been still alive he would of been a billionare by now.

bufu

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally, I like Ghost's image.

The Clarks :youngsabo:
The robes :wow:
The eagle :gladbron:
Throw in the mafia/kung fu/Ironman influences :ohlawd:

....oh, and that pic in Enter the 36 and the Chessboxin video where he got the stocking cap on cuz of the legal troubles :birdman:

Edit: but can't knock Eazy's image. Who do you think of when you see a black hat with Compton written in Olde English?

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Personally, I like Ghost's image.

The Clarks :youngsabo:
The robes :wow:
The eagle :gladbron:
Throw in the mafia/kung fu/Ironman influences :ohlawd:

....oh, and that pic in Enter the 36 and the Chessboxin video where he got the stocking cap on cuz of the legal troubles :birdman:

Edit: but can't knock Eazy's image. Who do you think of when you see a black hat with Compton written in Olde English?

Eazy E wore the robe long before ghostface did it.

bufu

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

...do you mean trenchcoat? I don't recall him rocking any robes, but someone dapped you so I might be missing something. I did try googling eazy e robe and this was the first image that came up :skip: (none of the actual eazy pics got robes)

l.jpg

But if you google Ghostface killah robe, even his action figure got one :pachaha: (ghostface robe is only Scream pics :pachaha:)

ghostface2.jpg

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC

was coming in to post this my ***** Eazy was that ***** i was just hinking bout this the other day listening to one of his songs dude style was crazy back then and was smooth wit it [ame]http://youtu.be/d94N0vJmDvA[/ame] (rocking robe on arsenio)

bufu

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was coming in to post this my ***** Eazy was that ***** i was just hinking bout this the other day listening to one of his songs dude style was crazy back then and was smooth wit it http://http://youtu.be/d94N0vJmDvA (rocking robe on arsenio)

Cool, I guess point for Eazy, but Ghost took that shyt to a whole nother level. Your link is broken but I'll just search "Eazy Arsenio" on YouTube

Edit: :russ: just saw that shyt, he wasn't even wearing a shirt/shoes :pachaha: I think they're two different images tho. Eazy came out on some absolutely no fukks given type of style, while Ghost's robe game was more on some crazy stupid fly type of style.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
i think ghost seen that show and said "ima rock the robe but more stylish knowhat im sayin son?!"

ghostface did take it another level.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
back in the 80s i always thought Eazy E was Ice Cubes little brother.

bufu

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think ghost seen that show and said "ima rock the robe but more stylish knowhat im sayin son?!"

ghostface did take it another level.

Actually someone put me onto game in a different thread when they were talking about Ghost's robes. He was emulating Vincent Gigante (Genovese crime family) pleading insanity, who would always walk around his neighborhood in a robe and house slippers to keep up the insane image. Kinda like Tony's uncle in the Sopranos.