Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Yeah dudes image is iconic

EazyE+E.png

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Eazy-E is the only rapper that could call himself a gangsta and you believe him (cause its true) what made his image so dope was that he was really just being himself

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
To me, when you're up-front about your lyrics not being written by you (and since he had a lyric "Ice Cube writes the words that I say" he was more than up-front) then I don't see the problem. If he was trying to pretend he wrote all of that stuff then that's different. Eazy was the first to say he didn't want to be a rapper but Dre and Cube loved his voice and wanted him to try.

I came in here to say this. Eazy just wanted to own and promote the group, he never intended to rap. Dre convinced him to rap. Cube, Ren & DOC wrote the lyrics and everything took off.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
You wanna know the answer, can it be turned into a silhouette and be recognizable ? If answer is no then it is not iconic or greatest image in hiphop history.

2pac has that silhoutte game on lock, like elvis, marilyn manroe, al hitchcock (which can be biggie) bob marley, hogan, mickey mouse, bart, etc.

Silhouette-elvis-presley-6775424-309-400.jpg

0512_star_Divya_Manian.jpg

mickbodsilhouette.png

tupac+silhouette.jpg

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Only in the sense that his image completely overshadows the fact that his music is extremely wack. He was weak as hell as an MC and had other people write all his rhymes but he looked "cool" so it's okay.

NWA was basically three people: Ice Cube, Dr. Dre, M.C. Ren

Did somebody order a bitter, elitist nerd? :flabbynsick:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
You wanna know the answer, can it be turned into a silhouette and be recognizable ? If answer is no then it is not iconic or greatest image in hiphop history.

2pac has that silhoutte game on lock, like elvis, marilyn manroe, al hitchcock (which can be biggie) bob marley, hogan, mickey mouse, bart, etc.

Silhouette-elvis-presley-6775424-309-400.jpg

0512_star_Divya_Manian.jpg

mickbodsilhouette.png

tupac+silhouette.jpg

Good point. :ehh:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The dark shades with the one lens out :wow: Eazy always came across as that dude, one of the first rappers I started to stan

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
So what? Doesn't change anything I said. He was garbage on the mic and hid behind his imagery, no different than any hypeman out there. I am not an Eazy-E hater, I'm just real about his skills. Eazy's functionally the same as Flava Flav.

That's not necessarily a bad thing.

fukk outta here....this nikka getting hyped when he hears rappers rhyming meditation with accreditation..get back on the subway wit your army fatigues and backpack nikka..eazy was the shiznit