eazye534kf.jpg

10funa1.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, I can see why you say that but I think 2Pac had the perfect image in hip-hop history than anybody. When you kids born...they gonna know who 2Pac is before Eazy-E.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think u sayin his image is so cool has more to do with him bein arguably the coolest individual in hiphop of all time:obama:....him bein a lil nikka with a jerry curl,who wore shades really ain't that cool if not for his personality....he's just a typical cali nikka at the time....he's definitly in the running tho...id put IceT,LL,Pac,Snoop,and lowkey Baby and Diddys image is up there for nikkas that can't rap.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pac and early snoop dogg image is basically them dressin like Eazy E :manny:

:what:

You're getting it twisted dawg. I remember I read the Kool G Rap interview, he said himself that " 2Pac was having the perfect image in hiphop history because it's not that Pac was so crazy lyrically, but it was his passion. Tupac, to me, was like the hip-hop Marvin Gaye. That's the best example, because he was the artist of the time, and so was Pac....having a nose ring, tie a Bandana on his head, tattoo on body, etc....This guys was/is a just perfect for hip-hop image".

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
- Eazy being interviewed by a demon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know Bugs, the one that other than Eazy's image that stood out to me about Eazy, was the way he talked. Dude was so laid back when he talked that he almost kept his voice to a whisper but that was even louder than like say a DMX who might yell ever chance he gets. That to me always made Eazy-E even more intriguing and interesting cause he came off so cool about everything.

Here's one of his interviews where he himself is interviewing the legendary Roger Troutman:

Last edited by a moderator: