EA's NCAA Football is back

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
i think they have that in there to avoid lawsuits
players that didnt opt in seeing themselves created wont hesitate to sue
Nonsense. EA got sued because they WERE recreating players in everything but name.

There is no ground to sue someone for creating players in a video game :dead:

Barry Bonds and Michael Jordan weren't in games, why didn't those games back in the day literally stop you from making them?

They have systemically made decisions that will prevent people from creating rosters so that we will buy updates/next year's title.

Yall gotta be real about this @jadillac ain't being crazy.

The game might still be great, and the gameplay looks good, but it will live and die with it's FEATURES and they've intentionally nerfed some. It's a little concerning.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
EA literally has been sued about ncaa football before on player likeness
Was it for players CREATED OR EDITED BY USERS?? No it wasn't and no gaming company has ever been sued for what a user made in the game

They want to sell you those players later. Why buy a Reggie Bush card with your football points when you can just create him yourself?? But what if you can't create him yourself and now the only way is to pay for it??

That's why they did it

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anyone know if we can atleast edit the ratings of incoming recruits? That would be good enough for me

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said this in another thread, I think. But I believe EA goal is to make everyone spend at least $200 on this game to make up for them paying the players and the conferences etc

There's a $140 dollar deluxe version that probably allows you to unlock certain things with a code at purchase, and then addtl stuff you can buy.

If you get the regular $70 version, you'll probably still have to pay to unlock some of the stuff in the deluxe plus the addtl stuff. Just my opinion lol
For $140 my recruits better be able to get the Jesus Shuttlesworth campus visit experience

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone know if we can atleast edit the ratings of incoming recruits? That would be good enough for me
yes. heck theres generic guys on the team that you can edit

brehs are just lookin for something to whine about

Boohoo you cant edit the attributes of the 2nd string kicker :mjcry:

Last edited:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is no ground to sue someone for creating players in a video game :dead:

Barry Bonds and Michael Jordan weren't in games, why didn't those games back in the day literally stop you from making them?

They have systemically made decisions that will prevent people from creating rosters so that we will buy updates/next year's title.
Some games did have it where you couldn’t enter Jordan or Bonds name.Just sayin.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Boohoo you cant edit the attributes of the 2nd string kicker
Okay. So on a Saturday when you watch a real life player catch 15 passes for 250+ yards for 4TDs.....then you get excited and want to play CFB 25, go turn on your game and that same player is rated a 67 overall, and you have no way to edit/increase his ratings/skills. Now what?

What if your fav real life player decides to move from DE to OLB, and you have no way of changing his position?

And what if that starts happening multiple times with multiple breakout players?

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Okay. So on a Saturday when you watch a real life player catch 15 passes for 250+ yards for 4TDs.....then you get excited and want to play CFB 25, go turn on your game and that same player is rated a 67 overall, and you have no way to edit/increase his ratings/skills. Now what?

And what if that starts happening multiple times with multiple breakout players?

Whoever isn't in the game will end up a meme on Twitter. Which may lead to them signing on for a future game.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Whoever isn't in the game will end up a meme on Twitter. Which may lead to them signing on for a future game.

It's not that the player is not in the game. That's actually the very issue. Because you can't edit the real life players in the game.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

What if your fav real life player decides to move from DE to OLB, and you have no way of changing his position?

I'm assuming they'll be do roster updates like Madden to fix issues like that.

And even if they don't I won't give a fukk cause I only play dynasty mode and once it starts I don't give a damn what's happening in real life.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm assuming they'll be do roster updates like Madden to fix issues like that.

And even if they don't I won't give a fukk cause I only play dynasty mode and once it starts I don't give a damn what's happening in real life.

True. But on 130 teams, they're not going to update things consistently.

Unless the ratings/updates are updated via AI. That would be great if they updated real-time via AI based on real life performance

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

man we got 105 guys in the coli discord

we gone have fun

i truly do not care bro, the game looks fun and thats all that matters