EA's NCAA Football is back

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have they said anything about custom conferences?

CUSTOM CONFERENCES
Custom conferences are back, but with more depth than ever before. Not only can you move teams around, but you can change conference rules and create custom protected opponents. That means if you want the SEC to go to nine conference games each season with the conference championship game being played at the top-ranked team’s home stadium rather than at a neutral site, you can do that.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
BUY IT?! :dahell:

Aint these games $70 now, so after you pay that you still pay more for actual stuff to beat the game, like guns and stuff? How much we talking? What would I have to buy on Ncaa25 after paying for the game upfront already? :patrice:
For this, you’ll probably only have to spend extra if you wanna do the ultimate team card collecting shyt. Looks like the preorder also comes with 4600 “College Football Points”. Not sure what that’s gonna be used for.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
BUY IT?! :dahell:

Aint these games $70 now, so after you pay that you still pay more for actual stuff to beat the game, like guns and stuff? How much we talking? What would I have to buy on Ncaa25 after paying for the game upfront already? :patrice:
I said this in another thread, I think. But I believe EA goal is to make everyone spend at least $200 on this game to make up for them paying the players and the conferences etc

There's a $140 dollar deluxe version that probably allows you to unlock certain things with a code at purchase, and then addtl stuff you can buy.

If you get the regular $70 version, you'll probably still have to pay to unlock some of the stuff in the deluxe plus the addtl stuff. Just my opinion lol

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I said this in another thread, I think. But I believe EA goal is to make everyone spend at least $200 on this game to make up for them paying the players and the conferences etc

There's a $140 dollar deluxe version that probably allows you to unlock certain things with a code at purchase, and then addtl stuff you can buy.

If you get the regular $70 version, you'll probably still have to pay to unlock some of the stuff in the deluxe plus the addtl stuff. Just my opinion lol
Jerseys, fight songs, you already know they probably including classic players too. Remember they were putting legends on the covers at one point if I’m not mistaken. I know Desmond Howard was on the cover fasho

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not being able to create a prospect is disappointing

Still a day one cop

Wow, thats a huge part of previous game plays for me.

Create a goat tier prospect at a small school and watch him level up the school for 4 years.

This game will get boring very quickly. Yall gonna hate this game

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow, thats a huge part of previous game plays for me.

Create a goat tier prospect at a small school and watch him level up the school for 4 years.

This game will get boring very quickly. Yall gonna hate this game
Man U out yo damn mind.Ain’t nobody worried about a little created player bs we bout to be in dynasty or playing opponents online.