EA's NCAA Football is back

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I said this in another thread, I think. But I believe EA goal is to make everyone spend at least $200 on this game to make up for them paying the players and the conferences etc

There's a $140 dollar deluxe version that probably allows you to unlock certain things with a code at purchase, and then addtl stuff you can buy.

If you get the regular $70 version, you'll probably still have to pay to unlock some of the stuff in the deluxe plus the addtl stuff. Just my opinion lol

They might hit you off for some throw back jerseys, but the money was to go towards ultimate team type shyt, so you can get tho-byke nikkas like tee Martin or Troy palamalou or something

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Man U out yo damn mind.Ain’t nobody worried about a little created player bs we bout to be in dynasty or playing opponents online.

Everyone plays games differently breh.

There's people who play 90% exhibition games and then will start a single season mode.

Saying what you said is equivalent to someone not caring about online play bc they only play offline.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone plays games differently breh.

There's people who play 90% exhibition games and then wi
Saying what you said is equivalent to someone not caring about online play bc they only play offline.
We gonna get bored and hate the game?

That’s crab shyt.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Their afraid of it getting modded
That's not the case. They stated that since it's the first game, they wanted to be able to focus on the game and adapting the game for PC would require more work they're willing to put in right now. Especially considering it's generally a much smaller userbase of people who buy sports games.

It's the same reason why EA just updated Madden to the current gen version and the reason 2K hasn't updated the PC version to the current gen version yet. Economics is the reason.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
For this, you’ll probably only have to spend extra if you wanna do the ultimate team card collecting shyt. Looks like the preorder also comes with 4600 “College Football Points”. Not sure what that’s gonna be used for.
I said this in another thread, I think. But I believe EA goal is to make everyone spend at least $200 on this game to make up for them paying the players and the conferences etc

There's a $140 dollar deluxe version that probably allows you to unlock certain things with a code at purchase, and then addtl stuff you can buy.

If you get the regular $70 version, you'll probably still have to pay to unlock some of the stuff in the deluxe plus the addtl stuff. Just my opinion lol
Brehs help me out here, you have to pay to play online?! I need a subscription to playstation also? Is that mandatory, like everyone playing online has a subscription now, I dont remember that back in the day? :flabbynsick: :ohhh:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs help me out here, you have to pay to play online?! I need a subscription to playstation also? Is that mandatory, like everyone playing online has a subscription now, I dont remember that back in the day? :flabbynsick: :ohhh:

yes a psn subscription is needed breh. you can ask in the ps5 thread to see if there are any deals

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i think they have that in there to avoid lawsuits
players that didnt opt in seeing themselves created wont hesitate to sue
That's bullshyt and they know it... If that was true, every single sports game would be sued whenever someone is created. And why just sports? If I create Jay-Z in 2k, it's still his likeness right?

They don't want you to create so when they drop some Arch Manning and Peyton Manning card, you'll have no choice but to buy it in order to play with him

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's bullshyt and they know it... If that was true, every single sports game would be sued whenever someone is created. And why just sports? If I create Jay-Z in 2k, it's still his likeness right?

They don't want you to create so when they drop some Arch Manning and Peyton Manning card, you'll have no choice but to buy it in order to play with him

EA literally has been sued about ncaa football before on player likeness

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
EA literally has been sued about ncaa football before on player likeness
Because EA dumbass would make the no name players look and have stats similar to real life counterparts. All they had to do is give us the tools and we wouldn’t have went 10 years without ncaa