Eartha Kitt was out here with James Dean and Paul Newman...at the same damn time

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: at dudes in here catching feelings over her choices in life. Especially the womanizers in here.

Coli nikka : what's your pu$$y count? :obama: I finessed twenty hoes this year. Some of em mad as hell they don't have my real number. :umad:

Same Coli nikka after finding about Eartha Kitt's sexual activity from 50 years go................:scust: bedwench.

Men and women aren't the same. Women are penetrated which has physical and mental effects on them. Men and women can be equal but that doesn't mean we are the same, we have distinct differences that can't be glossed over.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I always wondered about whether or not she'd gotten the D from James Dean ages ago. Did a report on her in college and saw pictures of them out and about...
7d1243963e2d95c1282735db6c1e9b33.jpg

ec66f03704223b817acb1aabf1515597--eden-movie-movie-posters.jpg

BG-Loves-heart-eartha-kitt-james-dean.jpg
P

eartha4.jpg

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Nothing really, I guess. I just don't understand your venom towards black women who date out or whatever, when you're in jbo lusting after white women all the time. Do you judge yourself so harshly? There's also the adoption of such a disgusting term...

:mjlol:You fatherless fakkit simp, there's a difference between a bedwench and a black women who marries non black men. Mellody Hobson, Alfre Woodard and Iman are black women who simply married white men but Eartha Kitt, Azaelia Banks , and Christelyn Karazin are negro bedwenches because they shyt on black men every chance they get despite not even dating black men. But Eartha Kitt takes the cake, she was getting trains ran on her by white men in the 1950's (during Jim Crow) only to later complain about black men dating white women in the 1960's. I hope she's burning in hell.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol:You fatherless fakkit simp, there's a difference between a bedwench and a black women who marries non black men. Mellody Hobson, Alfre Woodard and Iman are black women who simply married white men but Eartha Kitt, Azaelia Banks , and Christelyn Karazin are negro bedwenches because they shyt on black men every chance they get despite not even dating them. But Eartha Kitt takes the cake, she was getting trains ran on her by white men in the 1950's (during Jim Crow) only to later complain about black men dating white women in the 1960's. I hope she's burning in hell.
Those insults don't mean anything to me. I get your point on supposed hypocrisy. I still don't like or agree with the use of that term (or any similar terms), though.

Edit: is this what you're referring to:

M: Do you think you faced a lot of resentment just because you were married to a white man.

E: Oh yes, that caused the resentment. I was married to Bill McDonald in 1960. People would say ‘Why didn’t you marry a Black man?’ I would reply “because the white girls had them!” The men I wanted to be with, Sidney Poitier, Harry Belafonte, dated predominatly white women. I’m talking about the 50s. When Harry Belfonte kicks me out of his bed in Philadelphia and said: ‘I don’t want you to take me seriously because no Black woman can do anything for me’. I could not help him to progress into where he was going to go. “A black woman would hold a black man back’, that’s what he told me. If I wanted to marry a black man there wasn’t one because the white girls had them.