Eartha Kitt was out here with James Dean and Paul Newman...at the same damn time

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't like opinions? Who are the ones in here dictating who grown adults can and cannot have relationships with lmao?
:mjlol:

You losers literally act like black women are your property. You argue that any black woman who has a relationship outside her race has violated some type of imaginary racial honor code. Where dating outside your race is somehow an indictment on how you value your race.

Are there black people who date whites because they hate their own race? Of course there are. But the vast majority of black people who date outside their race have no racial animus against their own race lmao. Dating a white man doesn't meant you don't like black men, wtf.

Stop being bitter keyboard warriors and go get some p*ssy, god damn.

The emotion you invest into this.... Are you a black woman or a cac?

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
being as outspoken as she was in the 1950's? thats a women with some gusto..i respect that..i could give a fukk who she let smash or not..thats not my horse in that race..Women could fukk a regiment..just deal with the fallout and act accordingly

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Oso

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The emotion you invest into this.... Are you a black woman or a cac?
I'm a black dude who has dated black, Hispanic, and white women. And smashed just about every race.

I love women Breh. Just as I assume (straight) women love men. Why would I limit my options? More than likely I'll marry a black woman, based on statistics. But if I end up marrying a Hispanic chick how does that make me a c00n or hater of black women lmao.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Don't like opinions? Who are the ones in here dictating who grown adults can and cannot have relationships with lmao?
:mjlol:
You’re forced to be overly dramatic like this because you don’t have a valid point. If anybody is trying to dictate to others it’s you with your bytchass psychology. You’re trying to shame people for expressing opinions that you don’t like as a form of manipulation. This is about a rumor of something that supposedly happened 60+ years ago. You can't stop what has already happened dummy. Other people's opinions don’t prevent anyone from expressing free will.

You losers literally act like black women are your property. You argue that any black woman who has a relationship outside her race has violated some type of imaginary racial honor code. Where dating outside your race is somehow an indictment on how you value your race.

Are there black people who date whites because they hate their own race? Of course there are. But the vast majority of black people who date outside their race have no racial animus against their own race lmao. Dating a white man doesn't meant you don't like black men, wtf.

Stop being bitter keyboard warriors and go get some p*ssy, god damn.
So you’re just an interracial defender/supporter and you don’t like seeing people talk down on blacks who date IR. That’s your problem with people here. It’s not about people acting like black women are our property or any of that other weak shyt you try to run. You just don’t like to see folk talk down on those who date IR.

I say go fukk yourself. I’m just as insulted by your opinion/position as you are with mine. I’m also positive that my arguments supporting my positions are a lot more valid than yours. What’s the argument for saying “the vast majority of blacks who date outside their race have no animus against their own race”? Where’s your evidence of that? What are you basing that statement on exactly? We live in a racist anti-black society and you’re arguing that has no effect on dating preferences for blacks and non blacks? Do you know eartha kitt to vouch for her true inner views/feelings on race and how that shaped her preferences in men?
Woof-EarthaKittandfamily.JPG

The white washing of her family has just been a coincidence huh?

This is all besides the point anyway. The fact that this thread is based on the fact that some black women are celebrating this rumor proves that on some levels it is about white male worship and fiending for white male validation. Same way that the Markle-prince Harry shyt exposed the white make thirst. You need to do some introspection to understand why people calling that out hurts your feelings.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You’re forced to be overly dramatic like this because you don’t have a valid point. If anybody is trying to dictate to others it’s you with your bytchass psychology. You’re trying to shame people for expressing opinions that you don’t like as a form of manipulation. This is about a rumor of something that supposedly happened 60+ years ago. You can't stop what has already happened dummy. Other people's opinions don’t prevent anyone from expressing free will.

So you’re just an interracial defender/supporter and you don’t like seeing people talk down on blacks who date IR. That’s your problem with people here. It’s not about people acting like black women are our property or any of that other weak shyt you try to run. You just don’t like to see folk talk down on those who date IR.

I say go fukk yourself. I’m just as insulted by your opinion/position as you are with mine. I’m also positive that my arguments supporting my positions are a lot more valid than yours. What’s the argument for saying “the vast majority of blacks who date outside their race have no animus against their own race”? Where’s your evidence of that? What are you basing that statement on exactly? We live in a racist anti-black society and you’re arguing that has no effect on dating preferences for blacks and non blacks? Do you know eartha kitt to vouch for her true inner views/feelings on race and how that shaped her preferences in men?
Woof-EarthaKittandfamily.JPG

The white washing of her family has just been a coincidence huh?

This is all besides the point anyway. The fact that this thread is based on the fact that some black women are celebrating this rumor proves that on some levels it is about white male worship and fiending for white male validation. Same way that the Markle-prince Harry shyt exposed the white make thirst. You need to do some introspection to understand why people calling that out hurts your feelings.

You really hurt by this lol

Black men date outside their race more than black women. Does that mean they hate black women? fukkouttahere

Of course our racist society has an impact on dating. But the fact remains that the vast majority of people date and marry within their own race. Those who venture outside their race aren't rejecting their own race. Some do, but overall? No. The only people who get upset about black/white interracial relationships are white supremacists and faux black militants. If that's the side you wanna be on cool, but don't catch feelings when I laugh at y'all.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You’re the one who came in here sucking your teeth throwing ad hominems around tho. Stop projecting.

Black men date outside their race more than black women. Does that mean they hate black women? fukkouttahere
Straw man argument. I haven’t said that eartha kitt or any other black woman who is with a black man hates black men.

Of course our racist society has an impact on dating. But the fact remains that the vast majority of people date and marry within their own race.
This fact is irrelevant when the point is that a lot of blacks wish that they could be with whites even if they aren’t with a white person. This assertion is supported by how approving blacks are of IR and how some blacks celebrate and cheer at the news of blacks being with whites. The tweets in the OP and the reaction to Markle are proof of this.

Those who venture outside their race aren't rejecting their own race. Some do, but overall? No.
You have nothing to back this up except your emotions. You’ve convinced yourself to believe this simply because it’s what you want to believe.

The only people who get upset about black/white interracial relationships are white supremacists and faux black militants. If that's the side you wanna be on cool, but don't catch feelings when I laugh at y'all.
You can pretend to laugh all you want but the joke’s on you. These little ad hominems expose how weak your position is. You attempt to attack and discredit people personally because you can’t attack and discredit our arguments.

You’re the one who actually sounds upset and your first post is evidence. You didn’t come in here laughing, you came in here rolling your eyes in annoyance. “Y’all tryna police black women blah blah”. This isn’t about people being upset or trying to police black women. This is about observing the hypocrisy that black women have regarding IR, how desperate some black women are for white male validation, and to a lesser extent how prevalent IR has always been regarding black female celebrities.

Daps
It probably was one of those sensational stories put out there to quell rumors since both Dean and Newman allegedly were raging yet closeted homosexuals and rumored to have slept with each other. What a beautiful threesome that could have been.

That's exactly what it was..

Daps

Of course our racist society has an impact on dating. But the fact remains that the vast majority of people date and marry within their own race. Those who venture outside their race aren't rejecting their own race. Some do, but overall? No. The only people who get upset about black/white interracial relationships are white supremacists and faux black militants. If that's the side you wanna be on cool, but don't catch feelings when I laugh at y'all.

As coincidental as Sidney Poiter and Harry Belafonte :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly.

Paul Newman's ex wife said she caught Dean and Newman together under oath...this Eartha Kitt story is most
Exactly.

Paul Newman's ex wife said she caught Dean and Newman together under oath...this Eartha Kitt story is most likely untrue.

lol she said she had a threesome that means that would make them gay

what you are thinking off 8s a two wah

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The BW is proud to get partied by two gay white men. As long as they're white, everything is all right.