Eartha Kitt was out here with James Dean and Paul Newman...at the same damn time

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@4d 6f 6e 65 79 - What's the point in even making a thread like this? You stay instigating this gender wars nonsense.

:hhh:During the civil rights movement at that. She is the epitome of a negro bedwench.
Y'all need to stop with this "negro bedwench" shyt already.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was half white :yeshrug:

Because they wanted full blood white women :yeshrug:

It is kinda embarrassing that these women are patting themselves on the back for Eartha's mid century sexcapades :hhh:

And the audacity of them to expect men to put a woman on a pedastal after she has been defiled so many times

Too many women have a extremely backward nonsensical mentality. It's annoying.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I Think it's funny how social media retweets and likes makes people feel validated in their hoesness. Like minds tend to link up on social media.

But in reality no " bytch you're still a hoe in your city/town" hoes across the nation retweeting your hoe behavior won't change that amongst people you know you're still a worthless hoe.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nina Simone is another bedwench those women deify. Im not mad about that, I'm mad that they expect black men to bow down to bedwenchs and bedwench hoing. It's insulting.

The worst is Naomi Campbell. They act like everybody supposed to bow down to her when she is a high priced call girl. Audacity and willfull nonsense together makes me want to throw up on them.

Last edited:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: at dudes in here catching feelings over her choices in life. Especially the womanizers in here.

Coli nikka : what's your pu$$y count? :obama: I finessed twenty hoes this year. Some of em mad as hell they don't have my real number. :umad:

Same Coli nikka after finding about Eartha Kitt's sexual activity from 50 years go................:scust: bedwench.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:rocklook_1:What's going to happen if we don't?
Nothing really, I guess. I just don't understand your venom towards black women who date out or whatever, when you're in jbo lusting after white women all the time. Do you judge yourself so harshly? There's also the adoption of such a disgusting term...