Dealbreaker

• Total voters

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
your lifestyle should not be dependent on another person.
I'm not saying compile bills that NEED two incomes to pay. Definitely take on what you can handle if you and that person split up, but ain't no way in hell am I giving any grown person a "free ride".

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yeah. 30k is damn near brokey range.

30k dirty is like really 20k clean. What future can you build on with that. At least from a womens prospective. Cant blame em. Time is of the essence.
:patrice: Something isn't adding here.

idk why people keep alluding to this when the median income in a lot of cities is around 30-35k.

Heck when amazon raised their minimum wage to $15 an hour it was seen as a big deal throughout this country. This comes out to around 31.5k a year.

I get the impression that there's still not a lot of places even paying what Amazon is.

Heck minimum wage in a lot states is only $7.25 @Prynce

Yet everyone on the coli is shytting on this :patrice:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

idk why people keep alluding to this when the median income in a lot of cities is around 30-35k.

Heck when amazon raised their minimum wage to $15 an hour it was seen as a big deal throughout this country. This comes out to around 31.5k a year.

I get the impression that there's still not a lot of places even paying what Amazon is.

its simple

who wants average?

romeodunn

Pro
Daps
This is not about genders. In any major city on either coast $30k a year would not be enough to support one individual, I am talking bare minimum, a studio apartment, a car note, health insurance, clothes, some disposable income and money for savings and retirement. Someone making that much should be focused on improving his or her life before dating anyone. You cannot build something reasonable with a partner making so little.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I disagree I wouldn't judge someone solely off how much they make. It's too many factors in life to do that.
Never. But I judge people off their income vs the lifestyle they're trying to live or want to live. Someone that's making that and want to live a higher income lifestyle is just going to pass that stress on to their partner to make it happen.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Never. But I judge people off their income vs the lifestyle they're trying to live or want to live. Someone that's making that and want to live a higher income lifestyle is just going to pass that stress on to their partner to make it happen.
Possibly every situation is different is my point but that's just me.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
My final reply: broke and struggling are distinguishable and women can see the stark contrasts when a man has more than the next.
Definitely! Just being in a stable home by yourself that's put together a lil bit makes you stand out. I remember I had a chic over and she had an accident in my bed. She tried to be sneaky and go buy so more sheets. Once I found out I told her I have 4 other sets of sheets her mind was blown. I didn't know people were out here living with one set of sheets :gucci:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

It’s can be very much real yet not optimal for the life people want to lead.