Earning less than 30k is a deal breaker for a 3rd of Daters

Dealbreaker

• Total voters

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Even so, broke women should not be fukking.
I don’t think you’d want to live in a world where broke women don’t have sex. I mean shyt, the world as we know it would cease to function if there was an income requirement for women to have sex.

There’s a reason why there are social safety nets in place for women with kids with little or no income.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think you’d want to live in a world where broke women don’t have sex. I mean shyt, the works as we know it would cease to function if there was an income requirement for women to have sex.

There’s a reason why there are social safety nets in place for women with kids with little or no income.

Equal opportunity = equal responsibility.

If broke women can have sex, then broke men should as well.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been trying my best to be considerate of people's situation but you simply cannot, after this one I'm having
the on and off with. I WILL NOT date anyone who makes less than a third of my salary. :pachaha:
You cannot build with a person who is in their late 20s/early 30s and is not actively working towards
positioning themselves to succeed.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Under 60k is a dealbreaker shiiiit

Depending on where you live
Under 75k for me :hubie:

I don’t need a chicks money. But I’m not trying have a woman fully dependent on me, that can’t also pay shyt here and there.

Plus if she’s making at 75k she probably has a salaried job with benefits like healthcare, maternal leave, and matching retirement contribution.

Everything being solely on me is just too much at my age, for where I live.