#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

@RehReh @Coco Loco @Gloxina @Hazel Brown @Rawtid
If you over 30 years old, yes. Having that requirement for under 30 is wild especially under 26. It basically creates an only attractive men can eat as only attractive or desirable men can pull women with these less than desirable circumstances

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Man I was barely making it back when I was bringing home like 28,000 a year. I can’t imagine making that in 2023 :picard: Dating definitely was a challenge back then. I feel for the people dealing with that now though
My dad was paying for my dates. When I was living with my parents, of course I had enough money and didn't need a dime for a date but when I was living on my own. I couldn't afford shyt but microwave meals from Giant.

It was crazy but girls was mad judging of it. They still wanted sex with me but that was all. Kinda sucked and it does limit your dating market. When I finally started making real money, I found my wife so that was the end of that.

Depending where you live, it's not hard to find a 40k job a year in 2023. In 2009, it was hard to find a job period. Just having a job was a privilege

This is the coli we all make at least 100k easily. This crowd would never have an issue with dating.
In fairness, many here do make 100k or more a year. Many of these posters are in their 30s-50s

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That's what I trying get at.

Something isn't adding up here. :patrice:

Because most black people in the US, don't make north of 50k, let alone, 30K, which is at least $15 an hour, yet on the coli, everyone is somehow thumbing their nose up. :patrice:
I would assume that the demographic of the Coli is more educated and more likely to be online in message board discussion. I don’t say that to denigrate anyone but there are wide pockets of people that make 30K and I wouldn’t expect them to be on this message board.

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:patrice: Something isn't adding here.

idk why people keep alluding to this when the median income in a lot of cities is around 30-35k.

Heck when amazon raised their minimum wage to $15 an hour it was seen as a big deal throughout this country. This comes out to around 31.5k a year.

I get the impression that there's still not a lot of places even paying what Amazon is.

Heck minimum wage in a lot states is only $7.25 @Prynce

Yet everyone on the coli is shytting on this :patrice:
You’re one of the only people in here making sense bro

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Men fukking broke women should take agency! They have the most to lose. :russ: Stop trying to convince women you don’t want kids while fukking raw. It’s no longer believable.
I'm not doing this with you.

Power and responsibility go together.

My next reply will say the same until you get tired.