Earlier in the year, I said you'd be able to make short animated movies via A.I. by the end of 2023. Well??

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Think about the difference between drawing and photography.

Dragonball Z has iconic design and visuals.

They have made how many live action attempts?

The ones I have seen are beyond horrible. They lack some esoteric quality that the drawings embody. The hair alone I don't think can ever be done with real hair.

Simpsons. Street Fighter. Even Batman. There's some decent live action Batman shyt but the Batman from TAS universe is more iconic than any of the live ones.

Photography has not and cannot replace that artistic design element

The actual human production is the "drawing" in this analogy. Versus the AI movie which can be made with the press of a button.

The latest Top Gun joint. I can't remember being that excited during a movie in forever. It was because they were filming real people inside real military jets. A "blooper" where the jet changed trajectory and the actor bumped his head is in the final cut. Totally unplanned but adds that visceral realness that makes you cringe.

AI will be used to make whole movies which will be "perfect", but I guarantee you we will still value practical effects and live performances. We will probably get a real movie a few times a year which will be seen as the fine dining of media among a sea of fast food media.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
today is the worse their technology will ever be, let that sink in.

A computer can not produce works with soul. Nor can they produce works.
that can fool a real skilled artist.
I am not falling.
for none of this chappie paints face ass bullshyt.

Ui5aG10.gif

Art Barr

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
A computer can not produce works with soul. Nor can they produce works.
that can fool a real skilled artist.
I am not falling.
for none of this chappie paints face ass bullshyt.

Art Barr

whatever AI produces is subjective to the viewer.

Theatre D'opera Spatial

GgOFe7p.jpeg

nDfsABG.jpeg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@bnew

Would you say this is the equivalent of Fruity Loops (the sampling program) becoming available to the masses?

No because you had to actually program fruity loops and know sample process and work flows.

This is literally chappie paints level of bullshyt.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
whatever AI produces is subjective to the viewer.

Theatre D'opera Spatial

GgOFe7p.jpeg

nDfsABG.jpeg

The bottom close up you can tell. there are depth perception issues.

a person woth skill in photorealism. would not have made if this was real photo realism portrait of someone.
who was skilled on that level.

The camera photo easily is rendered or fake.

The top photo is a clever plagarism.
of past oil pastels workflows and application. That are not done by a human hand.
All of these are plagiarism of past pieces.
just cobbled together mechanically. With filaments to attempt to fool the human eye.

Some ol Sharon Apple makes art bullshyt.

You nikkaz are sharon apple.

Art Barr

*former gen one gallery 37 dual museum piece curated artist at thirteen years old.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
No because you had to actually program fruity loops and know sample process and work flows.

This is literally chappie paints level of bullshyt.

Art Barr

I suggest you peruse videos on youtube and other online video sites that shows the many ai image generation process people employ to create photos. prompt engineering isn't the only thing that goes into it. the sample process is similar to the training process users may use to train on a particular subject to get the output they desire.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I suggest you peruse videos on youtube and other online video sites that shows the many ai image generation process people employ to create photos. prompt engineering isn't the only thing that goes into it. the sample process is similar to the training process users may use to train on a particular subject to get the output they desire.

NO,...it is not.

music and art are two different things.
since you not skilled in either as a drawing emcee.
or museum curated artist.

you do not know this.

i know this because i am skilled and a museum curated dual talent.
who first put comic books in an abstract medium of mask making in the museum first as a teen at 13.
just in the idea of abstracting or using a medium not respected by the art community at the time. to then gain respect for the comic book community. in the classically trained discipline of stuck up artist who used to deny comic books as even art.

so the application and use of a computer to copy and paste are completely different.
only an unskilled artist would say what you said.

you are not a real skilled museum curated artist and you are also not dually a grassroots cultural figure in a pillar of hiphop to even propose what you said.

you not qualified to even speak on the creative process in music nor art separately or ignorantly lumped into one another.

this whole idea of lumping an artist with non artist and saying everything is art. is a encompassed art house lie. based on ignorance and consumerism to revenue grab from that medium. while also instituting plagarism for the sake of capitalism. which is against what an actual graphite artist is against at its core.
plus against the pillars of hiphop. including the skill disciplines mores and norms of those pillars. that are in place as edicts to combat revenue grabbed corrosive capitalism and consumerism.

just because those precepts mores and norms are violated by toys, noobs and revenue grab cretins. does not mean they are accepted. plus are not morally forthright as well.

i am an artist because i am classically trained and have a skill discipline in manipulation of actual graphite in a 2d rendered space.

that is what an artist is.

any other use of application after graphite has an actual name.
case in point.
a person who applies paint is a painter. not an artist.
a person who manipulates medium to produce a physical work is a sculptor.
a person who makes music is a musician with a medium they produce music in.
example a flutist. a classically trained musician, a classically trained engineer, emcee etc.

so stop all the capitalism art house based verbiage. centered around theft in these communities.
to just wrongly and purposefully steal from these communities.
all under the art house inaccurrate verbiage center around theft.

art barr

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
NO,...it is not.

since you not skilled in either as a draw or museum curated artist.

you do not know this.

who first put comic books in an abstract medium of mask making in the museum first as a teen at 13.
just in the idea of abstracting or using a medium not respected by the art community at the time. to then gain respect for the comic book community. in the classically trained discipline of stuck up artist who used to deny comic books as even art.

so the application and use of a computer to copy and paste are completely different.

you are not a real skilled museum curated artist and you are also not dually a grassroots cultural figure in a pillar of hiphop to even propose what you said.

you not qualified to even speak on the creative process in music nor art separately or ignorantly lumped into one another.

this whole idea of lumping an artist with non artist and saying everything is art. is a encompassed art house lie. based on ignorance and consumerism to revenue grab from that medium. while also instituting plagarism for the sake of capitalism. which is against what an actual graphite artist is against at its core.
plus against the pillars of hiphop. including the skill disciplines mores and norms of those pillars. that are in place as edicts to combat revenue grabbed corrosive capitalism and consumerism.

just because those precepts mores and norms are violated by toys, noobs and revenue grab cretins. does not mean they are accepted. plus are not morally forthright as well.

i am an artist because i am classically trained and have a skill discipline in manipulation of actual graphite in a 2d rendered space.

case in point.

so stop all the capitalism art house based verbiage. centered around theft in these communities.

art barr

you're the one who said "No because you had to actually program fruity loops and know sample process and work flows.

I was merely pointing out these are two common phrases used in generative AI art. :manny:
"

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
you're the one who said "No because you had to actually program fruity loops and know sample process and work flows.

I was merely pointing out these are two common phrases used in generative AI art. :manny:
"

you do not have to know any artistic workflows.
or process to produce ai generated art.

you do not know this because you have and lack a total skill discipline in music and art.
if you were a grassroots draw in music. you would know this.
if you were a grassroots outsider skilled artist with pieces in a museum. you would know this.

art barr

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
NO,...it is not.

since you not skilled in either as a drawing emcee.
or museum curated artist.

you do not know this.

case in point.
a person who makes music is a musician with a medium they produce music in.
example a flutist. a classically trained musician, a classically trained engineer, emcee etc.

art barr
I apply paint and Imma artist

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Think about the difference between drawing and photography.

Dragonball Z has iconic design and visuals.

They have made how many live action attempts?

The ones I have seen are beyond horrible. They lack some esoteric quality that the drawings embody. The hair alone I don't think can ever be done with real hair.

Simpsons. Street Fighter. Even Batman. There's some decent live action Batman shyt but the Batman from TAS universe is more iconic than any of the live ones.

Photography has not and cannot replace that artistic design element

The actual human production is the "drawing" in this analogy. Versus the AI movie which can be made with the press of a button.

The latest Top Gun joint. I can't remember being that excited during a movie in forever. It was because they were filming real people inside real military jets. A "blooper" where the jet changed trajectory and the actor bumped his head is in the final cut. Totally unplanned but adds that visceral realness that makes you cringe.

AI will be used to make whole movies which will be "perfect", but I guarantee you we will still value practical effects and live performances. We will probably get a real movie a few times a year which will be seen as the fine dining of media among a sea of fast food media.
This