Earlier in the year, I said you'd be able to make short animated movies via A.I. by the end of 2023. Well??

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Still, the majority of people don't want to make their own movies.... you telling me you gonna go on chatgpt and not watch anymore Hollywood movies? :usure:

i've used AI to write short stories explaining stuff with character dialog. countless people are using it to write stories to entertain themselves with. I'd still watch hollywood movies but I'd also like the chance to insert themes and ideas of my own into a prompt and see what type of video an AI can generate.

this is just animation, AI can already generate photorealistic images and it won't be long before they can generate full length photorealistic video too.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, maybe when they can make something as amazing as the spider verse movies. Until then the movie business is okay

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Like I said in the midjourney thread. Right now AI can produce 4 seconds at best. I expect a huge update by the end of next year. Maybe it will be able to generate 1 minute.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Copyright law about to get way stricter

copyright law will be a joke under the torrent of copyright violations and the impracticability of suing all violators in multiple countries.

best they can do is make a AI bot and co-operate with major user-submission platforms to police it for copyright violations but that will just encourage people to seek out decentralized platforms to publish on.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
What's funny is people cheered AI putting people out of work as long as it was taxi cab drivers and McDonald's employees

In a sick kind of way I'm loving it :troll:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
copyright law will be a joke under the torrent of copyright violations and the impracticability of suing all violators in multiple countries.

best they can do is make a AI bot and co-operate with major user-submission platforms to police it for copyright violations but that will just encourage people to seek out decentralized platforms to publish on.
I mean there’s little difference between putting your five minute Buzz Lightyear short on YouTube whether it’s in New York or the UK.

They can just take whatever money the video makes in ads.

The larger point is that since AI starts from what is previously available, the prompts will be easy evidence of violations. Styles will become more easily scrutinized.