Earlier in the year, I said you'd be able to make short animated movies via A.I. by the end of 2023. Well??

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Just looks like a no talent using a computer still though.

All digital art is phoney as fukk.
where you can tell a digital artist.
generally can not really draw that well too. They are all ai prompts.
or copy and paste through the program they are using.

It is not real art talent at work.

Art Barr

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Just looks like a no talent using a computer still though.

All digital art is phoney as fukk.
where you can tell a digital artist.
generally can not really draw that well too. They are all ai prompts.
or copy and paste through the program they are using.

It is not real art talent at work.

Art Barr

today is the worse their technology will ever be, let that sink in.

Daps
Aite this the first time this AI shyt made me sad.

Went from cool to scary in a few posts

It hasnā€™t been cool for a minute, for some reason all the ā€œitā€™s just a toolā€ people are only looking at the now. This shyt is improving at a rapid pace

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I find digital animation soulless for the most part. I was exited in the early era of Pixar but these movies don't move me like real animation.

This will be a disruption but it will also force artists to pivot again to different style. About 20 years ago we watched the beginning of the digital disruption of recorded music making and sales. In this era we are seeing the same happen to film. Hence the long writers strike that we just witnessed. Due to capitalism being God art will suffer and jobs will disappear in acting and film production and studios will be whittled/scaled down just like the music industry was...

What's the problem? Budgets will disappear quality will begin to suffer and the art will as well. Today we listen to samples from the past and marvel at the arrangements and all the players on a recording who were ingredients to make songs great productions and timeless.. out era of music mostly sounds hollow in comparison. Nobody splurging for background singers, musicians, song writers. Just a beat maker and laptop. Now if Hollywood is going the same route then the same will apply. Scaled down productions and a loss of grandeur. Eventually it all starts to feel pedestrian and losses it's magic.

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Copyright lawyers right now:
anBn