Eagles Fly South to get Baked | Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1/15/2024)

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
agreed with the 2nd part. but the amount of WIDE OPEN with no defenders in sight shyt i've seen in that niners offense all year, i'll agree to disagree there :hubie:
Oh don't get me wrong, Kyle can scheme his ass off and get his guys video game open too. I definitely am not discounting that.

And Kelce crying like he knows it's his last game.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
This, I just don't get...

He was superb with Steichen. Johnson comes in an the playbook is just EXTRA vanilla, to the point that teams no the plays based on formation. They have been getting blitz for the last 4 or 5 weeks with no adjustment. On top of that, Hurts WANTS to throw more in the middle of the field, but the offensive brain trust won't do it

I truly don't think he is to blame for this bullshyt. If Steichen was still here we are not having this discussion and that's a FACT!

It's Sirriani ... offense is strangely like it was in 2021 during those first seven games before Steitchen took over the playcalling.. I really don't think u can assess Brian Johnson as a play caller.

And @Leasy dont believe me lol but he is responsible for that panic move to Patricia from Desai.

Dude wasted all his super bowl appearance cushion, I legit think he is getting fired just based on this epic collapse.