eabos alan turing etc evolved modern same old same old digitized algorithn. home life livin for all real humans. dweeb stereotype analog silicon : - |

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
do ya need a break from a real home life for all of us humans modern livin? wow : - | thats a human mouthful : - | well ya know it : - | im back : - | after about almost 2 years im back online on coli : - | I guess ya can say i took a bit of a detox or break from online : - | now : - | first of all a knowledge base : - |

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
do ya need a break from a real home life for all of us humans modern livin? wow : - | thats a human mouthful : - | well ya know it : - | im back : - | after about almost 2 years im back online on coli : - | I guess ya can say i took a bit of a detox or break from online : - | now : - | first of all a knowledge base : - |
Welcome back, hope all is well with you and yours.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

:gladbron:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
:myman:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
2020 just got even more insane:wow:

My boy @techlife95 is alive, all praise due to :wow:

-----------

Tech...is it true that YOU were the breh eating bats out there in Wuhan?

Is it true that you were the one who threw a Molotov through the Wendy's window down in ATL?

Is it true that YOU were really the one smashing Jada???

Breh...The Coli was under the impression that YOU were the Thanos out in the world causing shyt to go brazy.:damn:

Last edited: