eabos alan turing etc evolved modern same old same old digitized algorithn. home life livin for all real humans. dweeb stereotype analog silicon : - |

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte

:dead:If I tried to find out why then I'd probably lose my mind like ol boy

I’m deeply disturbed. He has multiple fetishes going on: foot, animals, trans, and seems to be obsessed with being a virgin.

The foot photo is weird. The sports bra is weird. The text and dissection of his face above is weird. The vid is weird. Now I feel weird and wish I hadn’t clicked this thread.

:damn:

So many weird people walking around and you wouldn’t even know it.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I’m deeply disturbed. He has multiple fetishes going on: foot, animals, trans, and seems to be obsessed with being a virgin.

The foot photo is weird. The sports bra is weird. The text and dissection of his face above is weird. The vid is weird. Now I feel weird and wish I hadn’t clicked this thread.

Yeah the government are slacking helping folks with mental issues, them dudes are ticking time bombs

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

I wouldnt call it a fetish. He had an awkward "sexual" encounter with a female relative and has been ashamed every since. A dog also licked him in his crouch...knowing that normal ppl consider beastlity, he also wears that as a mark of shame. Im pretty sure hes into feet legitimately though... he seems to associate sex with shame....

It heighten in him cuz he's autistic hasnt grasped the difference between inappropriate and appropriate sexual behavior. I used to follow him on facebook and Instagram. :pachaha:he doesnt live too far from me in Jersey too