eabos alan turing etc evolved modern same old same old digitized algorithn. home life livin for all real humans. dweeb stereotype analog silicon : - |

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
@techlife95 whats your take on this pandemic? :jbhmm:
its really serious : - | i take it really seriously : - | although ill admit sometimes i make a silly mistake of not wearing my mask when i go out in stores or in an office etc : - | this ya know : - | has caused many of us humans to decease world wide on earth : - | so on earth world wide : - | there has been countless deaths from the ya know : - |

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
its really serious : - | i take it really seriously : - | although ill admit sometimes i make a silly mistake of not wearing my mask when i go out in stores or in an office etc : - | this ya know : - | has caused many of us humans to decease world wide on earth : - | so on earth world wide : - | there has been countless deaths from the ya know : - |
I love u man

Stay safe

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired

Where have you been, breh? I hope you've been alright. I'm sure that you're just out here enjoying that Techlife!
:myman:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
2020 just got even more insane:wow:

My boy @techlife95 is alive, all praise due to :wow:

-----------

Tech...is it true that YOU were the breh eating bats out there in Wuhan?

Is it true that you were the one who threw a Molotov through the Wendy's window down in ATL?

Is it true that YOU were really the one smashing Jada???

Breh...The Coli was under the impression that YOU were the Thanos out in the world causing shyt to go brazy.:damn:

:deadrose: