220px-NCAA_Football_14_Cover.jpg

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Louisiana Tech bike :blessed:

:ufdup:Louisiana Tech bout to run everybody.

:mjcry:My backlog

:umad:at everybody who was paying 70+ for ‘14

I need to got go ahead and download the revamped patch
:banderas:

:wow:Still have my digital copy on my PSN account. I haven't played that jawn in ages but man I'm tempted to cop a cheap ass PS3 just to take Temple U to some sort of bowl:blessed:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can 2k jump into this too:sadcam:

I honestly don't know if it's worth their time. Their monetization model probably isn't one that schools/the NCAA if they were to get involved would be completely cool with. And even if they are, it's still probably not advisable for the time being, considering the temperature around just how much schools/conferences are making without passing any of the money along.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
:wow:Now it's time to officially retire the GOAT:

220px-NCAA_Football_14_Cover.jpg

:ufdup:not yet.

NCAA 14 has arguably the best gameplay of any sports game ever. I watched the making of.. They had a dream team on deck who was hellbent on making the best CFB experience imaginable that year at all costs. Then something special happened.

The latest Madden has arguably the WORST. EA Sports still has a long way to go before they get their shyt back together. Remember, they would have zero competition in the CFB genre so they could shovel out a complete pile of shyt every year and still hit their goals if they wanted to just like with the latest Madden titles.