EA Says X-Box Sold 29.4 Milly By End of 2017

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'd take a white castle burger over McDonald's too so Rekkafool...

Xbox wins again :win:
That's not saying much fakkit. Considering you'd take a used mattress over a new one anyway. Let your seeds sleep on cum stained mattresses brehs.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I hope you're actually getting paid for this stanning. Based on your posting, I'll assume you don't work for Sony. Tough. :wow:

@Morose Polymath :mjlol:

Breh you already know these console war, stanley nikkas is straight clown shoes out here. :smh: They prolly don't even have a stake in the companies they stan, yet they brushing elbows with brehs who actually have a seat at the table....... let me chill I've said too much :whoa:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
They had 59 million monthly xbox live users last year. :manny:
Nah. Microsoft counts Minecraft on IOS/Android/Switch as separate MAU. That 59 mil is not only Xbox users. They do this with other software in their eco system as well. Also their PC games on the Windows 10 store is counted in that MAU as well. And last but not least this also counts all the free users. 360's still connected to the web count in this too.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Nah. Microsoft counts Minecraft on IOS/Android/Switch as separate MAU. That 59 mil is not only Xbox users. They do this with other software in their eco system as well. Also their PC games on the Windows 10 store is counted in that MAU as well. And last but not least this also counts all the free users. 360's still connected to the web count in this too.
straw man
[ˌstrô ˈman]
NOUN
strawman (noun)
  1. an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
straw man
[ˌstrô ˈman]
NOUN
strawman (noun)
  1. an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.
That definition doesn't apply to me breh. I just laid out facts no one else in this thread has. How am I a straw man?:stopitslime:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
But let's break it down:

Microsoft counts Minecraft on IOS/Android/Switch as separate MAU
Yes microsoft does include Xbox live users across all platforms. That's been intentional. The same applies for PSN subscribers. I'm not sure what point you're making here.

They do this with other software in their eco system as well.
Red Herring

Also their PC games on the Windows 10 store is counted in that MAU as well.
Yes, PC games do count if they're using the Xbox Live service. This was added with the inclusion of cross play. Is there a reason you think it shouldn't or does not apply to the Xbox Live platform?

And last but not least this also counts all the free users. 360's still connected to the web count in this too.
Misleading: It doesn't matter if the users are free or not they have to use the service. Your xbox 360 being connected does not meet the threshold for being an active user. Similarly, having one account on multiple devices does not count as additional users.

So what point are you actually trying to make? That all xbox live users aren't consoles? That wasn't a point that was ever made.