EA Says X-Box Sold 29.4 Milly By End of 2017

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats crazy is they expect the switch to close in on the Xbox by the end of the year. If Nintendo drops Pokémon and smash bros this year they could possibly be second next to ps4. That is insane for a console just barely a year old to achieve.

Nintendo is putting up numbers and they don’t even have the 56k modem hooked up to there online yet.

:ohhh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I know XB1 is behind but that number can't be right. 5 Years on the market and barely at 30 million?:picard:

If so, the Switch could outsell it WW by it's second year next March.:huhldup:
They had 59 million monthly xbox live users last year. :manny:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Ugh yea it is. I log into my Xbox live account just to look in the windows store atleast 3 or 4 days a week.
Nah breh, that's your MSA. It's linked, but they aren't one in the same.

And the live service is segmented in a why that they'd calculate monthly active users in a different way.

I'm not really going to get into it, but take my word.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
And this contradicts what EA are saying?
He asked if the Xbox one has sold 29.4million.

We know that the Xbox has sold at least 35 million based on the data shared publicly.

We also know xbox live has 59 million active users.

So being blunt, yes. Your thread is misleading and he seemed to be confused.:DameMJLol:

But yes, the Playstation is extremely popular in Europe. Why that's important to a black man on a hip hop website is what I'm interested in knowing.
:mjgrin:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

We know that the Xbox has sold at least 35 million based on the data shared publicly.

So being blunt, yes. Your thread is misleading and he seemed to be confused.:DameMJLol:

But yes, the Playstation is extremely popular in Europe. Why that's important to a black man on a hip hop website is what I'm interested in knowing.
Provide links for any of this information

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Receipts. :stopitslime:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax