EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
You’re not. Gotta find some sliders that make Varsity a tad more challenging and I’m good to go.
The cats on OS haven’t dropped the sliders yet? Dudes in the subreddit were talking like they did and it helped their blocking out a lot

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You my guy so we'll agree to disagree, but it's a consistent pattern with EA. Even you are not buying Madden this year.

They done had damn near 40 years to get that game right. Lol

The Show would never
Show didn’t have a ten year break tho

And while this may be using frostbite it’s a new develop engine and team. Madden still using legacy code that runs on last gen systems. This game doesn’t. It’s their first game designed to run solely on current gen consoles. We’re the guinea pigs on the first release. I fully expected glitches galore.

But nothing game breaking yet or happening consistently

Knew sims and recruiting would have fukkery and people would get mad at the editing you can do

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Colorado is so overrated it's hilarious
I've struggled more with Baylor and BYU than them so far in my dynasty.

I'm taking a break at least until this weekend. @CBalla delete me outta any leagues I might be in. (NOW I'M bytchIN!) This shyt is cartoonishly bad in the areas where it's unexplainably bad. Has anyone figured out the sliders yet? The blocking on this shyt is horrendous. My team can completely dominate UGAs D-line but I can barely get a 2 step drop vs Baylor. Switch stick ain't working the way it's supposed to. There's a pistol package that says 9 plays in that formation but that shyt is legit just ONE fukkin play. fukk EA man.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Game is amazing,but I have some grips

-RTG while on the bench for a breather or injury why the fukk is this locked on super sim.. why can’t you watch

-dynasty again! Why can’t we watch outside prime time games during the week?

These are very minor but this is ps2 shyt we had

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I've struggled more with Baylor and BYU than them so far in my dynasty.

I'm taking a break at least until this weekend. @CBalla delete me outta any leagues I might be in. (NOW I'M bytchIN!) This shyt is cartoonishly bad in the areas where it's unexplainably bad. Has anyone figured out the sliders yet? The blocking on this shyt is horrendous. My team can completely dominate UGAs D-line but I can barely get a 2 step drop vs Baylor. Switch stick ain't working the way it's supposed to. There's a pistol package that says 9 plays in that formation but that shyt is legit just ONE fukkin play. fukk EA man.
Holy shyt 🤣

That’s the exact reason why we run ODs honestly. Eliminates having to deal with a lot of the EA fukkery.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Someone said on the subreddit they released another patch. Just noticed my backups auto subbed during a blowout to start the 4Q. I'm irked they took mass subs away
With a system like wear and tear, and a game like college football where bench warmers always play at the end of blowouts, not having mass subs is crazy

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
With a system like wear and tear, and a game like college football where bench warmers always play at the end of blowouts, not having mass subs is crazy
No bullshyt, there was a moment where my TE had a leg injury yet the system kept subbing him back in. EA needs to be dismantled for this shyt. Who's starting the class action lawsuit?
2117ac93-b946-4406-96a0-8edf49492e48_text.gif

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Real talk, any kid who opted out of this game is a freakin loser.

You get $600 to be in a damn videogame that when I was in college, OU players used to be ELATED to get this game. They'd be lined up at Sooner Mall with all the rest of us, and trying to find someone who would let them cut in line. They wanted to know their ratings, their speed etc.

And here we are some 20yrs later and ur so "bout my business" that you can't even be bothered to be in a damn videogame.

:camby:

Not even that. Exposure. I randomly started a dynasty with Charlotte. They got some speed on offense. I’ll check out some games now.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Do you find that the ovr rating even matters, as compared to the unit rating (off/def), or is it impactful?
I think the overall feels like it matters a bit more. Like Alabama and OSU are two top 5 teams and even with Auburn, a 86 overall defense, those teams can get whatever they want offensively. Maybe that just really means you want a juiced offense though lol