EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

bigrice25

DUUUVAAAAAALL!!!
Daps
Reppin
DUUUVAAAAAAAAAL
Nah breh, EVERYTHING was better. The running, the tackles, all that. There seemed to be a better variety of contextual animations, and it just felt looser or free’er than madden, less canned.

I imaging it’s going to feel like a madden clone now though.
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

how old are you? I am a VET lol I would search for the game pre-release and drive to the next city to pick it up if I found a place that released it early lol. I had every NCAA and Madden. up until recently, I stopped buying Madden two years ago. Only 1 NCAA game was close to Madden gameplay wise and i think that was the last NCAA. NCAA would get gameplay features and improvements a year later than Madden... things like. Pursuit angles. 1 of the NCAA games pursuit angles were TERRIBLE... Speed was super OP and player movement was jerky.
In 1 NCAA, man coverage was so OP the CBs would run the routes before the WRs lol. But, we would overlook those flaws because the Dynasty mode was engaging.

NCAA def had better atmosphere and it was faster than Madden.

We've glamorized NCAA since it was discontinued.

Madden always had the more realistic, smoother gameplay. But it replicated the NFL with a majority of the teams running similar playstyles, they stripped all of the Franchise features and they never really had in season roster management involvement that could compete with recruiting.

I'm not expecting NCAA to be better than Madden Gameplay wise. I'm not super mad at Madden's gameplay (im more frustrated with their lack of innovation and improvements over such a long period of time) I'm just hoping they provide a fun Dynasty mode....

Superstar
Daps
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

how old are you? I am a VET lol I would search for the game pre-release and drive to the next city to pick it up if I found a place that released it early lol. I had every NCAA and Madden. up until recently, I stopped buying Madden two years ago. Only 1 NCAA game was close to Madden gameplay wise and i think that was the last NCAA. NCAA would get gameplay features and improvements a year later than Madden... things like. Pursuit angles. 1 of the NCAA games pursuit angles were TERRIBLE... Speed was super OP and player movement was jerky.
In 1 NCAA, man coverage was so OP the CBs would run the routes before the WRs lol. But, we would overlook those flaws because the Dynasty mode was engaging.

NCAA def had better atmosphere and it was faster than Madden.

We've glamorized NCAA since it was discontinued.

Madden always had the more realistic, smoother gameplay. But it replicated the NFL with a majority of the teams running similar playstyles, they stripped all of the Franchise features and they never really had in season roster management involvement that could compete with recruiting.

I'm not expecting NCAA to be better than Madden Gameplay wise. I'm not super mad at Madden's gameplay (im more frustrated with their lack of innovation and improvements over such a long period of time) I'm just hoping they provide a fun Dynasty mode....

lol I’ve been playing ncaa since it was on Sega genesis. Once it was gone I fukked with madden one more year then hung that shyt up. And I agree. Madden got to a point where people were begging for a real overhaul then they sprinkled a little change here and there. It looks amazing during instant replay and screenshots but the gameplay just never feels good.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I would never degrade myself like that :hhh:

I do not understand why yall still support Xbox. shyt is mindblowing

Anyways, if you want to be in an active NCAA Dynasty that's been a staple of SOHH and The Coli, you betta get with the program sir. :yeshrug:

It's on you.

CBSwagga

All Star
Daps
I do not understand why yall still support Xbox. shyt is mindblowing

Anyways, if you want to be in an active NCAA Dynasty that's been a staple of SOHH and The Coli, you betta get with the program sir. :yeshrug:

It's on you.
Ain't it gone have cross play?

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Damn I just bought Madden 24 too :snoop:

Still copping this tho :mjgrin:
I'm about to cop this on PC to mod and I haven't played madden in 10 years probably. Someone is finishing up an all time teams mod without the need for MUT. Hope it turns out decent.

On topic: I want to be hyped for this but why haven't we seen it yet? I will never trust EA.

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I'm about to cop this on PC to mod and I haven't played madden in 10 years probably. Someone is finishing up an all time teams mod without the need for MUT. Hope it turns out decent.

On topic: I want to be hyped for this but why haven't we seen it yet? I will never trust EA.
This the first time I copped Madden 2 years in a row in almost a decade, before 23 I ain’t cop a Madden since 19. I just copped 24 because it was $14 on PSN. I’m still not even halfway thru my last season in 23, I’m playing on All Madden and it made me quit playing for like 6 months :damn:

I’m pretty sure NCAA will be fine gameplay wise, they can just make it Madden with colleges and it will be good enough for most :ehh:

If y’all doing some sort of league where we all control a different team I’m with it :mjgrin: