bishop-bonsu.gif

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I used to have a league I'd play with three other friends and that shyt was crack. The recruiting battles were epic even with just that many humans. Can only imagine with a lot more people.
Bro if we could get like 20 folks split between teams all across the nation that shyt would be fire. We'd actually have to be on top of our shyt.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro if we could get like 20 folks split between teams all across the nation that shyt would be fire. We'd actually have to be on top of our shyt.
I’m down

One thing me and my older brothers would do was pick 2 or 3 star teams and build up their programs. That shyt was fun as hell especially battling for recruits. I’m sure y’all wouldn’t be down for all that but a coli league would be nice

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I’m down

One thing me and my older brothers would do was pick 2 or 3 star teams and build up their programs. That shyt was fun as hell especially battling for recruits. I’m sure y’all wouldn’t be down for all that but a coli league would be nice
That's what me and my people used to do too except we'd go all the way down to 1 stars. We had to ban any schools in Florida or Texas though as those states were too easy recruiting with all the in-state recruits.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
All that’s already in motion. We already have a full 32 man madden league. Most of those guys are already fully committed to playing ncaa. That usually runs from release date to after sb.

All depends on how many users EA allows to join