EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Superstar
Daps
I’m slightly perturbed that there isn’t gameplay by now. I hope it’s like the old days when ncaa and madden felt different.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldn't be surprised to see the first real trailer with maybe a release date around the day of he first round of the draft. Then get a couple of streams dedicated to showing off the game in May/early June.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Wouldn't be surprised to see the first real trailer with maybe a release date around the day of he first round of the draft. Then get a couple of streams dedicated to showing off the game in May/early June.
Yes exactly what’s gonna happen. They usually start showing off madden in June but they will probably push that back til July

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
If you think you aren't going to end up coming out of pocket to play as classic teams, EA's gonna have news for you. :wow:

EA gonna find out that a lot of us don't care about none of that, i'm just gonna play as a 1 star school and turn them into a superpower.

If it's just a port of the current Madden title w/ the whole dynasty features... it'll be a lot of people who cop and not buy anything else for a good amount of time because of replay value.

Superstar
Daps
Lets be honest brehs..... NCAA rarely had better gameplay than Madden. What kept NCAA alive was the atmosphere, variety of playstyles and the Dynasty mode....

Nah breh, EVERYTHING was better. The running, the tackles, all that. There seemed to be a better variety of contextual animations, and it just felt looser or free’er than madden, less canned.

I imaging it’s going to feel like a madden clone now though.