EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Im finding some fun teams to play with online. K state and Tulane.

The oline is still pissin me off. Missouri d line was kickin my azz. Fat azz #7:damn:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX

The oline is still pissin me off. Missouri d line was kickin my azz. Fat azz #7:damn:

Kansas State is one of the best in the game :blessed:
I'm with you on the o-line stuff. I made the mistake of picking Colorado online, went against Ole Miss' d-line.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Kansas State is one of the best in the game :blessed:
I'm with you on the o-line stuff. I made the mistake of picking Colorado online, went against Ole Miss' d-line.

There's supposed to be a mega update either next week or the week are next and since Madden is getting the passing mechanics from this game, my assumption is that CFB get the blocking mechanics.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

nikka, Madden trash.

Sht got 1-star rating on Google. You nikkas let ea hoe y'all every year.

College Football will be just like Madden going forward.

And that breaks my heart

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
If ppl want to, you can just cheat with South Carolina. You damn near have to play man coverage with a safety over top all game. Harbor is just out running zones

I played with South Carolina for the 1st time and made someone tap out. Dude is cheese. Its not even fair. He out runs all coverage. :damn:

And u camt quit an online game when he they pop up

Last edited:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Finally got a player drafted my heisman candidate RB got picked in the 4th round :mjcry:and the pro potential went up from F to C+ :blessed:

Got the best 5 star WR coming 6ft6 physical ready to be my main target and putting him straight in at freshman.

Won the Big 12 championship but lost to Oregon in the QFs of the playoffs. I remade the pac 12 but might put USC and Colorado back in the Big12 to make it more competitive