E-Pills in her ***:WOW:

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
you too old for that shyt. aint you 34? get you a bytch your own age or atleast 26+

I don't do drugs. I can't even help her do them and enjoy myself now? We're not dating or anything like that. Trust me breh I only look at her in one way, not looking to get serious with anyone right now, no matter the age.

Besides, I'm just having fun out here:smugfavre:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
I don't do drugs. I can't even help her do them and enjoy myself now? We're not dating or anything like that. Trust me breh I only look at her in one way, not looking to get serious with anyone right now, now matter the age.

Besides, I'm just having fun out here:smugfavre:
:leon: then smash a few times and get the hell on...the longer you stay around the higher the chances you start to develop attachments for the broad

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
:leon: then smash a few times and get the hell on...the longer you stay around the higher the chances you start to develop attachments for the broad

To be honest, that's what I said about prettyblackk:lolbron:when I first met her,usually I'm very good with the ol smash n dash but she made it past:manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

art+thou+angered+my+brethren.jpg

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Sht is old, back in high school a couple of girls were doing it. nikkas were on some other sht to, i remember we used to take blasts of liquor to our eyes so we could get fukked up harder, kids :smh:

Daps
Reppin
TX
ive done x a good amount of times in my life and probably only had 3 good trips. every other time i thought i was gonna fukking die. didnt stick it up my booty hole though.

U probably only had real x 3 times then the rest were probably a research chemical

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
you should be more concerned about her health than how much trouble you will get in if she gets sick or OD's

some of you belong in a damn cage though so :manny:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Shove Some Tick Tacks Up Her Ass An Call It A Day, You Dont Wanna Be Responsible For Her Death Or If Shes In The Hospital Near Death And You Gotta Explain Her Family On Some

"We Was Just Tryna Have Some Innocent Fun! She Told Me To Put Em Up Her Ass!" :damn:

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
Shove Some Tick Tacks Up Her Ass An Call It A Day, You Dont Wanna Be Responsible For Her Death Or If Shes In The Hospital Near Death And You Gotta Explain Her Family On Some

"We Was Just Tryna Have Some Innocent Fun! She Told Me To Put Em Up Her Ass!" :damn:

:whew: