E-Pills in her ***:WOW:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
man i fukked this chick after she did that, she didnt tell me until like a week later. I was all in her ass like :wow: so this is anal sex :win:

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
:ohhh::ohhh: so wait, if I put two in her wait 30 min and fukk her in the ass,will I get high too?

Because the most I will do is smoke loud and drink. Yall can call me a square, that's cool.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh::ohhh: so wait, if I put two in her wait 30 min and fukk her in the ass,will I get high too?

Because the most I will do is smoke loud and drink. Yall can call me a square, that's cool.

nah man. PAUSE...but your colon is very highly innervated with blood vessels and is not very thick, so it absorbs water and gasses readily. Same principle with drugs. They get into your bloodstream faster. Alot of prescribed drugs are taken this way. You wont get high though fukking them in the ass lmao.

Daps
when you take pills or alcohol up your pooper it doesn't get filtered through the kidneys, so you're getting much more of the drug than you would if you took it through the mouth

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
nah man. PAUSE...but your colon is very highly innervated with blood vessels and is not very thick, so it absorbs water and gasses readily. Same principle with drugs. They get into your bloodstream faster. Alot of prescribed drugs are taken this way. You wont get high though fukking them in the ass lmao.

Aite, appreciate it bruh im not up on a lot of these pills and mushrooms etc.

But I still might....

fukk her in the ass anyway:shaq: