E-Pills in her ***:WOW:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
3 pages in and no one has asked for pics yet. I'm disappointed in ya'll.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
ive done x a good amount of times in my life and probably only had 3 good trips. every other time i thought i was gonna fukking die. didnt stick it up my booty hole though.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Bytches been doing that...the way the rectum works, that shyt will essentially be absorbed straight into her bloodstream once it's dissovled. If you give her 3, she'll probaby overheat and be near death while you stand around and :skip:

:dead::dead::russ::russ: The visuals off the Skip smiley got me in tears. LOL I'm laughin so hard, I got my whole department lookin at me!!!

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she probably gettin dikked down right now, and u sportin her in your avi as a badge of honor :snoop:

:ehh: i'd smash tho, can i get that flick in full size :skip:

im not gonna have a picture in my avi of some random broad..... im seeing her tommorow night...... why should i care if she getting dikked down, as long as shes happy im good, me and her are cool peoples plus ive got a girlfriend

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
im not gonna have a picture in my avi of some random broad..... im seeing her tommorow night...... why should i care if she getting dikked down, as long as shes happy im good, me and her are cool peoples plus ive got a girlfriend

:cheers: