E-Pills in her ***:WOW:

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
So I got this young chick(I keep em on deck)that ask me to put some E-pills in her ass:wtf:

She never tried it that way before but told me her home girl said it was the most intense sustained high she ever had. Can any of you ladies validate this?:lolbron:

Now, excuse me but I don't take pills or do any drugs so I'm not sure if this is a new thing ppl doing now or what. So maybe some of you can tell me if this is a good idea or not.

She wants me to put two in first and then maybe a 3rd later. What if something happens to her,:usure: would I be liable even though she asked me to do it? I could invite:youngsabo:somebody else I know:shaq:over as a potential witness in case something goes wrong, or just say fukk it and wing it.

The time is approaching, what should I do?

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people been doin that for years....

every trip is different, just make sure if you take Es you stay hydrated..

i have never taken any form of drug either and i intend to stay that way

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
people been doin that for years....

every trip is different, just make sure if you take Es you stay hydrated..

i have never taken any form of drug either and i intend to stay that way

sometimes i feel like i'm out the loop when it comes to that stuff.

off topic, who is that in ur avi?

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Bytches been doing that...the way the rectum works, that shyt will essentially be absorbed straight into her bloodstream once it's dissovled. If you give her 3, she'll probaby overheat and be near death while you stand around and :skip:

Pills are cut up with a lotta different shyt especially amphetamines so who knows what could happen. Tell her junky ass to chill and take a pill the normal way!!

concise

Veteran
Daps
Bytches been doing that...the way the rectum works, that shyt will essentially be absorbed straight into her bloodstream once it's dissovled.
That's the science behind it. Anything there goes straight into the blood.

google "alcohol enemas"

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Bytches been doing that...the way the rectum works, that shyt will essentially be absorbed straight into her bloodstream once it's dissovled. If you give her 3, she'll probaby overheat and be near death while you stand around and :skip:

Pills are cut up with a lotta different shyt especially amphetamines so who knows what could happen. Tell her junky ass to chill and take a pill the normal way!!

Or ummm maybe chill and not take a pill at all? :childplease:

Daps
E us fun and all, but when u crash from it, you feel like straight shyt. I haven't done that shyt in years due to this.

Oh my god man I just crashed yesterday and last night and felt like I was going to seriously die. Its not worth the high to be honest because to me weed is a wayyyy better high than E. When I popped, I smoked bud after so it basically shortened the E high, and all the E fukkery came about a little more. :beli: I cant fukk with them white people drugs man. Besides, the ladies love the ganja more :shaq:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Like someone else said, why don't you tell her not to take drugs and if she still insists how about you not be an enabler?

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
humm a dude i know who did drugs told me its best to stay away from young drug addicts.. they tend to not know limits. :ohlawd: