Dwyane Wade's former son Zion is now his transgender daughter Zaya

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
If you needed to wait till your 16, to figure out if you were gay or not. A lot of TLR poster seem to fall into this category, they are probably batting for the wrong team:unimpressed:

No child has the mental capacity to make a decision like this.
The clothing, mannerisms all influence and taught behavior

But you keep dap fishing

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Lol at the TLR and their fake outrage.

You can tell the kid is definitely gay, you don’t need to wait till he is 21 or whatever to confirm this.
But why does being gay mean he has to act like a girl tho? I understand gay men may have different testosterone and estrogen levels and such but, he can still be a normal boy, that flamboyant behavior is taught

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ain't even sniffed puberty yet :stopitslime:

something tells me gabby would have had an intervention if this was his daughter wanting to be a boy.

they're giving him no choice but to be an alphabet kid at this point. major identity issues in his future. what a shame.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
D Wade ain't the same dude from Robbins anymore. The fame and lifestyle changed him. At one point I thought Gabby was just a cool ass attractive black woman that appeared in black films but nowadays I look at her as being a fukking weirdo.

Can you imagine being D Wade's son? Living in South Beach? The amount of girls/women he can get when he's older just by being an offspring? :wow:

But nah...I think I'm a girl, I wanna change my gender and name to Zaya:francis:

Last edited: