Dwyane Wade's former son Zion is now his transgender daughter Zaya

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the alternative other than acceptance when your kid comes up to you and says he/she feels like a member of the opposite sex?

For the record these conversations about these gay kids of famous people are so weird.

Therapy first.

it’s clearly a mental illness where the person has body dysmorphia a lot of times

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:patrice: @Booker T Garvey Gotta be trolling. It's well understood that Twitter is basically a delusional Liberal SJW bubble. Facebook is the better option if want the opinions of regular everyday people.

:patrice:so bernie and joe biden are delusional liberal SJW's?

Joe Biden says LGBT+ rights will be his number one legislative priority

again, the comments reflected in here are considered right wing talking points in today's world...you've said nothing to disprove this.

Bernie & Biden are obviously pandering. The Democratic Party is pro-LGBT, so of course they co-sign it.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Every tranny has a dad :manny:
I don't understand why people are so upset about this particular case
I never looked up to DWade or saw him as some type of heteronormative militant
The kid obviously looks gay as shyt, is DWade really supposed to try and hide the one kid or publicly admonish him. He took the lead set by Magic and just let the shyt ride cause what else is he supposed to do, release tape of him whupping the kid ass to please ppl who have no involvement with his family:what:
If you don't like it stop obsessing over every fukking update of the matter and just ignore him and his whole family, df

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
As a player Wade is respected outside of that he can take that non Harlem shyt elsewhere.

:dame:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I'm always
full
at these threads.

I agree that at a young age, the gender (mis)identification doesn't make sense to me. But ultimately, I love my kids. Fu*k I look like telling my son he ain't sh*t because of who he wants to be with...

:camby: