Dwyane Wade's former son Zion is now his transgender daughter Zaya

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
12 seems young to accept this. Hopefully this kid doesn’t wake up one day and regret this.

Another thing is... how does a 12 know what a transgender is anyway? You shouldn’t even be looking at girls like that at that age. Let alone boys. I swear kids are exposed to too much adult things. Especially the ones in Hollywood.

Last edited:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Change your name to Single mom with this dumb ass post you edited @Rockstar Mom :russ:
A2-AB7-A37-A9-C6-4-A18-BF35-778914-BB3-FA9.jpg
Change your name to “I clearly can’t read”, since I didn’t edit shyt. Gold quoted me wrote his response inside of the quote, instead of under.

Idiot:coffee:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pedophilia is right around the corner. All you "accepting" individuals gone have a decision to make in about 10 years tops. And once they've got you on record accepting this deviancy as if it's normal, you're gonna be caught in a trick bag. 12 year olds making sexual decisions is being normalized right in front of our eyes. Anyone applauding this has been tricked by society.

Daps
I don't care what anyone says this is child abuse and it should be against the law. The kid is simply too young to be making such life altering decisions and needs to be saved from his sicko parents.

I'm not surprised Wade allows this. He's just a pawn in the game and probably has little to no real say. The whole "Christian" thing is just a facade and front for these types.