Dwight Howard got another broad pregnant

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
How can he be a father to all these kids all over the map.

Money wise he set that aint shyt set up trust funds and pay these chicks 10 g's monthly he made 38 mil in the last 2 years alone

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
whats so hard about fukkin b1tches with condoms or fukking b1tches on the pill?

or even pulling out and nutting on the b1tches stomach?

I truly don't think he realizes WHO HE IS AND HOW MUCH HE'S WORTH and how every chick who fuks with him wants to be a babymama and get those checks

nutting in bytches feels good nikka. That's why :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
whats so hard about fukkin b1tches with condoms or fukking b1tches on the pill?

or even pulling out and nutting on the b1tches stomach?

I truly don't think he realizes WHO HE IS AND HOW MUCH HE'S WORTH and how every chick who fuks with him wants to be a babymama and get those checks

OOOORRR He could just be a dumb arse! In 2013, any man NOT protecting that sperm deserves to be on child support!

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
This nikka obviously don't use the same strategy he does at the free throw line. Because he at about a 98% bytch to pregnancy percentage. It's ok to brick at the dikk throw line brehs!
mysmilie_4397.gif
mysmilie_4397.gif
mysmilie_4397.gif

139919_mobile.jpg

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Damn he gives no fukks about the condom huh? LOL This simple sam ass nikka Dwight Coward, ole fake ass Christian ass nikka. (Yeah I'm going in) but seriously, he has the money to pay for the babies and these simple bytches he is nutting in, but what is the point? When does it go too fukking far? But he is a simp anyway so I expect this reckless ass behavior. I'm just happy the kids will have a home and a some money, but damn those kids dad ain't shyt but a big ass kid.

This is just as bad a Shawty Lo to me. Dumb nikkas and dumb bytches are going to have dumb ass kids.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Nevermind the money aspect, the fact that he can't be in these kids lives actively is disturbing. nikka got 5 kids and doesn't come home to any of them. :snoop:

EXACTLY.

Whatever happened to just having relationships? You gotta have kids too? Who wants kids with every person they fukk?

:why: