Dwight Howard got another broad pregnant

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
aint dude a christian

Genesis 1:28
Then God blessed them and said, "Be fruitful and multiply. Fill the earth and govern it. Reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, and all the animals that scurry along the ground."

:troll:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Thing is yes Dwight is rich now but who knows what the future holds. 18 years of child support

The amount of money he's making may ding him like 30-40 k a month per child if these women are gonna go after that cash

This nygga is so dumb

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
After 3 kids, a nicca should be cuting off the baby maker from making any more baby gravy b. He coulda been went in and got the surgery done. He don't even gotta tell these broads, be going raw in them and they wondering why they ain't pregnant yet lol.

Like Lamar Odom :sadkhloe: he obviously got snipped and acting like his wife got potency issues :lolbron:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone involved is a dumbass. But I put the responsibility on the person who has the sole right to decide if the baby happens, the mother.

They getting knocked up by a man who they aren't gonna see for the better part of the year, if that....they don't care.

A man who has many kids by many other women....they don't care.

A man that will not be around his kids for the better parts of their life, if that.....they don't care.

Their kids have other siblings they will not see....they don't care.

Those kids are a mill ticket to them. They don't care about they kids if they planned on getting pregnant by a man they hardly see and who won't be in their kids lives.

No they don't deserve nor should they have the right to just get pregnant. I know it sounds crazy. But someone who can birth and kill babies at the drop of a hat needs some type of accountability.

If he goes broke and can't pay child support those hos will be looked at as victims. When in actuality he's the one being preyed upon.

Ain't his first baby a ex magic cheerleader who knew it was against the rules to fukk players. Why the fukk would she care about that job when she could grow a mil ticket by fukking a fool just removed from high school.

In general everyone believes it is/should be some type of age/mental capacity/stable situation in place before a woman has a child. So why is my statement so :ld:?

If you ever looked at an underage broke girl with nothing and that wants to have a baby and thought that was a bad move you basicly are agreeing with me.

:pacspit: mother nature.

Daps
:pacspit: mother nature.

:snoop:

Stop fukking with these triflin bytches and there will be no problems.
I won't even talk to a guy if I know he has a kid that he's not actively in their life or has more than 1-2 kids.

Stop using the wrong head and you'll be alright :manny:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

Stop fukking with these triflin bytches and there will be no problems.
I won't even talk to a guy if I know he has a kid that he's not actively in their life or has more than 1-2 kids.

Stop using the wrong head and you'll be alright :manny:
So if a billionaire took interest in you, you wouldn't accidentally forget to take your birth control?:stopitslime:

I see what you saying, but I'm jus saying:manny: