Dwight Howard got another broad pregnant

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
famous black man with money and in perfect shape and most likely a big old daddy donkey dikk with one life to live....shyt why wouldnt you?

you know how good it must feel to bust up in these broads when your so much bigger than them with such a fierce stroke and powerful body. dude probably gets crippled and blind for 5 minutes. i wish i was a bee on the wall or a housekeeper in the hotel with a glass to my ear to the wall hearing the noises these banging broads make getting blessed by him

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
I wouldnt lie, id probably bust too. But not all 6. You got to start wrapping that shyt up man or get a damn vasectomy.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
whats so hard about fukkin b1tches with condoms or fukking b1tches on the pill?

or even pulling out and nutting on the b1tches stomach?

1) Don't ever trust a b*tch who says she's on the pill, unless you give it to her without her knowing. Watch out for that murder charge though :usure:

2)He's a dumbazz. That's what happens when you grow up sheltered. If he'd been f*ckin' since 16, he probably would have known better.

that niqqa lost hard.. cause california child support is ridiculous.

these niqqas better start wearing strap-ons fuking broads

tumblr_moklxcxMNk1rz36j2o2_100.png

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Is there some reason why more athletes don't get vasectomies? Does it mess with their hormones or some shyt?

Niccas are just straight retarded out here....:snoop:

He's definitely going broke in the future.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Typical shyt. Not surprised at all. The nikka will go broke within 3 years of post retirement.

*Side Note* I wonder when this shyt will happen to Tim Tebow?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This nygga Dwight gon learn :snoop:

dhowbabymamas.jpg

christine-vest-13.jpg

that nikka at least got good taste, but :snoop:

this nikka gon be broke before he finishes playing at the rate he's going. I been said that him playing in LA was gonna be detrimental in the long run because of the potential to double his BM #'s.

and to think, coming into the league, he wanted to incorporate the cross into the NBA logo :russ: